Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,165
    vCash
    1500
    Wilson has a great arm but seriously the dude has to go on his tippy toes half the throws he makes. Once the league gets film on him he will throw a ton of pics just because of his height. No offense to the dude but hes just too short


    True MVP 49ers 2012

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,389
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    Wilson has a great arm but seriously the dude has to go on his tippy toes half the throws he makes. Once the league gets film on him he will throw a ton of pics just because of his height. No offense to the dude but hes just too short


    Wilson has improved so much over 7 weeks its insane. He has the work ethic of Peyton Manning, this kid will be a fringe top 10 QB within a couple years off work ethic alone.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,341
    vCash
    1500
    Easily Tannehill


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,341
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post


    Wilson has improved so much over 7 weeks its insane. He has the work ethic of Peyton Manning, this kid will be a fringe top 10 QB within a couple years off work ethic alone.
    lulz


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    bronx newyork
    Posts
    4,669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post


    Wilson has improved so much over 7 weeks its insane. He has the work ethic of Peyton Manning, this kid will be a fringe top 10 QB within a couple years off work ethic alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,751
    vCash
    1500
    Tannethrill, but love Wilson as well. Thought my 49ers would beat up on him, but he's a tough SOB, has great awareness, and great feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    12,187
    vCash
    3600
    Tannehill easily. How many times have we been fooled by a qb like Wilson, only to be disappointed later?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,389
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    Tannehill easily. How many times have we been fooled by a qb like Wilson, only to be disappointed later?
    Please tell me who you would compare him to?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,329
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Please tell me who you would compare him to?
    Charlie Whitehurst. Lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I just hope there's a lot of cheap shots this weekend so we can watch the river of tears from more butt hurts.

    Free hurt b*tches
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I hope we break the ****ing record for cheap **** in the packer game. **** those whiners.
    Coming from the guy that trolls everyone for pointing out anything the Lions do that's dirty...Stay Classy

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,389
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Charlie Whitehurst. Lulz
    No Clipboard Jesus is one of a kind.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,329
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    No Clipboard Jesus is one of a kind.
    You have me there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I just hope there's a lot of cheap shots this weekend so we can watch the river of tears from more butt hurts.

    Free hurt b*tches
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I hope we break the ****ing record for cheap **** in the packer game. **** those whiners.
    Coming from the guy that trolls everyone for pointing out anything the Lions do that's dirty...Stay Classy

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,389
    vCash
    1150
    Alpha Dog should feel good. Gabbert played above his season and career pass completion rate.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    6,389
    vCash
    1500
    Tannehill easily...although Wilson has impressed me.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

    Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20
    vCash
    1500
    Tannehill... but not just for the simple reason of his wife being on the jumbotron.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TennMike View Post
    Tannehill... but not just for the simple reason of his wife being on the jumbotron.
    Definitely a big check mark in his favor


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •