Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,709
    vCash
    1500
    Give me Wilson

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,709
    vCash
    1500
    Let me reiterate my response... DEFINITELY Wilson

  3. 11-16-2012, 02:42 PM

    YearOfTheTakeover #YOTTO

    Reason
    baiting

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,587
    vCash
    1500
    id go with Tannehill but one reason why i suspect his numbers are better than wilsons is because of the simple fact hes running the same offense he ran in college.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    id go with Tannehill but one reason why i suspect his numbers are better than wilsons is because of the simple fact hes running the same offense he ran in college.
    How are Tannehills numbers better than Wilsons???

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,587
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    How are Tannehills numbers better than Wilsons???
    to accurately use the numbers theory use all Common Opponents.

    the common opponents are: Cardinals, Rams, Jets*(tannehill did get knocked out of 1 game after 5 passes and other game had Revis playing).

    Tannehills numbers: 73 completions 111 attempts 65.8% completion Percentage 830 yards 3tds 3ints 85.8qb rating. 8 rushers 19 yards.

    without the 5 pass game his numbers are still Much better with 71 completions 106 attempts 67% completion percentage 812 yards 3tds 3 ints 87.5 qb rating. 8 rushes 19 yards.

    Wilsons numbers: 47 completions 78 attempts 60.3% Completion Percentage 501 yards 3tds 4 ints 70.5 qb rating. 22 rushes 68 yards.

    ergo Tannehill has Significantly Better Numbers

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    to accurately use the numbers theory use all Common Opponents.

    the common opponents are: Cardinals, Rams, Jets*(tannehill did get knocked out of 1 game after 5 passes and other game had Revis playing).

    Tannehills numbers: 73 completions 111 attempts 65.8% completion Percentage 830 yards 3tds 3ints 85.8qb rating. 8 rushers 19 yards.

    without the 5 pass game his numbers are still Much better with 71 completions 106 attempts 67% completion percentage 812 yards 3tds 3 ints 87.5 qb rating. 8 rushes 19 yards.

    Wilsons numbers: 47 completions 78 attempts 60.3% Completion Percentage 501 yards 3tds 4 ints 70.5 qb rating. 22 rushes 68 yards.

    ergo Tannehill has Significantly Better Numbers


    Why don't we just use all home games then because Wilson faced the Cardinals and Rams on the road so it is only fair right?

    You are joking right...

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,587
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post


    Why don't we just use all home games then because Wilson faced the Cardinals and Rams on the road so it is only fair right?

    You are joking right...
    ur really upset cuz Tannehill played 1 more game than Wilson did at home?

    they Push at the cards as they both Played on the road. seems to me ur mad that tannehill played good against the rams at home while Wilson did all right minus the 3 picks statisticly.

    ur really gonna cry cuz Tannehills stats are Better in common oponnents. the 1 difference between the common opponents is that tannehill played the rams at home and Wilson played them away. seems pretty fair comparison wise to me until the seaturkeys play the rams at home which they havent done yet and wont till week 17.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •