Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Home opener ticket dilemma

Hey guys, I'm a longtime Nets fan and bought 2 tickets to the home opener and will obviously have to get the tickets replaced for the rescheduled game on November 26th. The only problem is I paid $400 for two tickets to a HOME OPENER/Jay-Z performance, not an ordinary regular season game in mediocre seats. Is there any way we can be refunded the difference in fair market value of the tickets or something? There has to be other posters who are going through this situation too. This really, really sucks.

vCash
    I wonder if they'll refund your tickets. I'm sure they'll have no problem reselling them, and it was a strange circumstance. You can also try to sell them on StubHub (lowest available as I write this are $109 each) or Craigslist.

It's still the first Knicks vs. Nets game at the Barclays, but since it isn't the home opener anymore, you probably will take a little hit. It shouldn't be too bad though.

I'm curious though, what do you mean you paid for a home opener/jay-z performance? Do you mean you got two tickets to one of the jay-z shows and 2 to the home opener? As far as I know, he wasn't slated to perform at the game. If you actually got tickets to one of the shows AND the game, you're actually still at or even below market value at $400.