Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Said before & i'll say it now. Kenyon Martin for vet min.
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas
    2. Kendrick Lamar
    3. Jay-Z
    4. J Cole
    5. Lupe Fiasco
    6. Common
    7. Eminem
    8. Kanye West
    9. Pusha-T
    10. Slaughterhouse (Royce, Crooked I, Joe Budden)

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac
    2. Nas
    3. Rakim
    4. Notorious B.I.G.
    5. Jay-Z
    6. Eminem
    7. KRS-One
    8. Public Enemy (Chuck D)
    9. Common
    10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Looked formidable against Pau/Dwight too. He was punishing Pau in the post and got a foul or 2 charged to Dwight. We have no one that can do that outside of Timmy, and it would've been nice to get that kind of post player for games like the ones vs LA, or Memphis.
    I hope you're kidding. He sucked so bad on D, he got blown by every time someone posted or faced him up, he couldn't stop anyone, Kwame would probably go Ham on him. His scoring was nice, but just not something the spurs really need.

After two games Tiago still looks to be in Pop's doghouse, they should really think about Trading him before Pop destroys his value.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IversonIsKrazy View Post
    Said before & i'll say it now. Kenyon Martin for vet min.
    Now tell him that. It isn't that people don't want him, it is that he won't play for the vet min.

vCash
    Eddy Curry most likely out in Dallas. So if Dallas doesn't want him and they were desperate enough to start him, maybe just another sign that he is nothing more than 5th/6th option on any team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benjirh View Post
    Now tell him that. It isn't that people don't want him, it is that he won't play for the vet min.
    Not only that, even if he were willing to accept the veteran's minimum the Spurs would have to dump some salary so they wouldn't cross the luxury tax line. They're less than $700,000 away from that right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    I hope you're kidding. He sucked so bad on D, he got blown by every time someone posted or faced him up, he couldn't stop anyone, Kwame would probably go Ham on him. His scoring was nice, but just not something the spurs really need.

After two games Tiago still looks to be in Pop's doghouse, they should really think about Trading him before Pop destroys his value.
    I wasn't kidding, I know he sucks on defense. But he's big enough to bang down low and make opposing players work to back him down vs someone shooting right over Blair or bullying Bonner in the post.

I still want Splitter to get more time, but it's not looking promising for him. I don't consider him a savior by any means, but it'd be nice to have that kind of player on the team instead of a couple guys we have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffes Rule View Post
    Not only that, even if he were willing to accept the veteran's minimum the Spurs would have to dump some salary so they wouldn't cross the luxury tax line. They're less than $700,000 away from that right now.
    I am assuming we would jettison Blair in this situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post

Actually I think the spurs desperately need some low post scoring as TD can't bang consistently anymore. He has developed into an outside player & a 7 footer who can score down low would be great. Oh well. I just thought he would have been great as a 5th/6th big. Low risk/High reward. Eh, either way it looks like he wont stick in Dallass anyway. But the guy has enough raw talent that if he can prove he is beyond his maturity issues he should be able to snag a spot and perhaps given the chance can grow in a system this year.

vCash
    Blair who is 6 inches shorter than Curry but at least plays with more heart. Curry is a sloppy lazy pathetic waste of talent. That being said we do need more size and an upgrade over Blair immediately. I am still fine with Tiago though he definitely needs to get more physical.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    What do we expect to happen with Blair, we surely aren't increasing trade value with playing him
    Quote of the playoffs "Penetration always leads to something good"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12