Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Harden contract situation

1 week away from the deadline for Harden to sign. Any news or info and what all do you guys think will go down?

vCash
    I've heard absolutely nothing, im not even sure what to think, but i know if he doesnt sign an extension by the 31st he's as good as gone.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    I've heard absolutely nothing, im not even sure what to think, but i know if he doesnt sign an extension by the 31st he's as good as gone.
    I don't know... I don't think it's over for us if he doesn't sign by then. He'll still get signed eventually, in my opinion.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    comment just posted on the Power Lunch at NewsOk.com:

Have you read the latest piece from Steve Kyler at Hoopsworld? He has heard from "sources" that Harden may be backing off from his max contract demands and may accept a incentive laden tax friendly deal. Bonuses for things like reaching conference finals would not count against tax number but are realistic with the Thunder and could bump his salary close to what he wants. It is the most promising news I have heard from the Harden front

This is unverified but thought it might be interesting to follow up on baller while I stay watching the Power Lunch

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

vCash
    Yea i posted it in the training camp thread, guess i wasnt bright enough to post contract situation info in the contract info thread lol

vCash
    Yea i posted it in the training camp thread, guess i wasnt bright enough to post contract situation info in the contract info thread lol
    I'm interested to see what these bonuses they offer him to try and help him get the max. Sam Presti is a genius!!!!!

vCash
    Woj is reporting the Thunder offered 52 million for 4 yrs and his agent turned it down, sides still talking. Im getting more confidence it gets done but whether it does or not we've finally heard a number. Whether its a Harden extension or Maynor + role players it shows a great commitment to remaining a contender.

vCash
    dion waiters + ?? for harden

vCash
    Marc Stein: For the record, tho, plenty of pessimism still circulating about Harden & OKC striking deal by WED cause OKC insisting on deal less than max Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
    Rumors tagsOklahoma City Thunder, James Harden | share Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

vCash
    Where is the Frenchie guy here?

He was trying tot tell me that I'm stupid because I didn't think Harden would take less money than OKC. He kept telling me that Harden would "stay here with his brothers" and that the Thunder are a "family" and a bunch of crap like that. I kept trying to tell him that money rules everything but he tried to mock me then.

Where you at Frenchie???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post

He was trying tot tell me that I'm stupid because I didn't think Harden would take less money than OKC. He kept telling me that Harden would "stay here with his brothers" and that the Thunder are a "family" and a bunch of crap like that. I kept trying to tell him that money rules everything but he tried to mock me then.

Where you at Frenchie???
    He told me that Ben Gordon was greedy and harden was not:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...9&postcount=16

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post

Where you at Frenchie???
    In case im missing something it's not October 31st yet and their still negotiating...save your celebratory posts for then IF necessary...

vCash

James Harden Traded to Houston!!!!

Harden has been traded to the rockets for Jeremy Lamb, Kevin Martin + 1st round pick

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: After contract talks break down, OKC trades James Harden to Houston for Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb, picks. http://tinyurl.com
    Last edited by Jazzgear; 10-27-2012 at 10:58 PM.

vCash
    Holy ****...he got traded?

vCash
    In case im missing something it's not October 31st yet and their still negotiating...save your celebratory posts for then IF necessary...
    Do I still need to wait?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast