Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Kinda looks like same old Halo to me. Maybe I'll give it a shot. Just not that excited.
    You must not be human.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    I actually am considering getting this. Not sure why though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    You must not be human.
    FPS's dont excite me much anymore. Same old stuff. It's looks really polished and stuff but gameplay seems meh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Ign - 9.8/10

Polygon - 9.5/10

1UP - A Minus

Giant Bomb - 4/5

Joystiq - 5/5

Destructoid - 10/10

GameSpot - 9/10
    That is ****ing impressive

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Finishing Halo 4 will give you cash back on your credit card. And it’s not like it’s some $1.52 ******** you get back from Discover either, it’s $25 off (or 25 in the UK) your American Express bill, provided you link the thing through a promo site.

Linking your card and collecting the “Wake Up, John,” achievement—granted when you finish the game’s campaign—delivers the rebate to your card. This is the first I have ever heard of a game giving you cash off your credit card bill for unlocking achievements. But AmEx and Microsoft have done the deed, so you might as well take advantage of it, if you have the card in your wallet. See here for more details (here if you live in Great Britain.)

Just linking your card with your gamertag gets you $10/10 back on your statement. Completing a Spartan Ops mission (and getting the achievement for doing so) on any difficulty gets you some kind of coupon dependent on buying $100/100 worth of stuff at a particular retailer.

There’s also a grand-prize competition: Be one of the first 25 in the U.S. (or first 5 in the U.K.) to finish Halo 4 on Legendary Mode and you get a free trip to E3. Oh, Christ. Having gone to four, let me tell you, second prize is two trips to E3.
    http://updates.kotaku.com/post/34799...n-express-bill
    That is pretty sweet. IDK how tough legendary mode is, but a trip to E3 sounds sick. And the rebate is pretty sweet too.

vCash
    I watched some gameplay today and now I think I need to buy this game. It looks so ****ing fun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    http://updates.kotaku.com/post/34799...n-express-bill
    That is pretty sweet. IDK how tough legendary mode is, but a trip to E3 sounds sick. And the rebate is pretty sweet too.
    Only American Express cards? Damn, I only have VISA. But that trip to E3 sounds awesome.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Not a fan of Halo. Really the only FPS I like are the Battlefield games.

vCash
    Watched the video review on IGN. Looks even better than I thought. Apparently, there will be side missions for download each week for 10 weeks. Can't ****in wait.

There's only 8 missions though...hopefully it's not too short.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    FPS's dont excite me much anymore. Same old stuff. It's looks really polished and stuff but gameplay seems meh.
    Of the new crop of console shooters Halo always had the best gameplay. Good enemy AI, good map design (at least the outside areas) and nice weapons. But I can understand if you aren't exited for new FPS, it's the same since years. Same was for me the RTS genre the stuff is always the same and not really exiting anymore. Funny that I'm now defending Halo I always thought the 1st was overrated like hell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    Of the new crop of console shooters Halo always had the best gameplay. Good enemy AI, good map design (at least the outside areas) and nice weapons. But I can understand if you aren't exited for new FPS, it's the same since years. Same was for me the RTS genre the stuff is always the same and not really exiting anymore. Funny that I'm now defending Halo I always thought the 1st was overrated like hell.
    I've been playing a little CO:GO and it's pretty enjoyable despite not changing much as a game.

Yeah the game looks very polished and well made just ehhhh. Think I've burned out of most FPS's. Halo can be a big point and spray game. I've started to like the more challenging stuff.

vCash
    douiblepost

vCash
    I've been playing a little CO:GO and it's pretty enjoyable despite not changing much as a game.

Yeah the game looks very polished and well made just ehhhh. Think I've burned out of most FPS's. Halo can be a big point and spray game. I've started to like the more challenging stuff.
    CS:GO is enjoyable because they didn't change it up to much, It would be horrible if they went after the modern FPS conventions.

On legendary it can get quite challenging, but I think I understand what you mean. I only play Halo with a good Friend in CO-OP and it's just always good times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    CS:GO is enjoyable because they didn't change it up to much, It would be horrible if they went after the modern FPS conventions.

On legendary it can get quite challenging, but I think I understand what you mean. I only play Halo with a good Friend in CO-OP and it's just always good times.
    Only thing about CS:GO I'm sad about is hit detection. AWP is very easy to use compared to 1.6 and you get alot of lag shots. That seems to be off sometimes.

Same here. I played Halo1 a ton when people I knew and it was a decent time. It's more of a "party game" than competitive IMO.

vCash
    Only thing about CS:GO I'm sad about is hit detection. AWP is very easy to use compared to 1.6 and you get alot of lag shots. That seems to be off sometimes.

Same here. I played Halo1 a ton when people I knew and it was a decent time. It's more of a "party game" than competitive IMO.
    Yeah the Hit detection is a bit strange, but somehow this is an issue in many new shooters, seems to me that it's not that big of a focus. I rather not talk about BF3 Hit detection.....

Oh no doubt but I stopped to really play competitive just don't have the time for it anymore and Console shooters were never something I thought of competitive play.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast