Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    My record ain't too bad. My KD, that's a whole other story.
    Know the feeling, being over 1 is a huge achievement for me. In Reach and 3, there were lots of nights of 5-10 kills and 15-20 deaths.

vCash
    Great game to many one hit kill guns it seems

vCash
    My record ain't too bad. My KD, that's a whole other story.
    You're welcome.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    You're welcome.
    Psh, was totally all me.

vCash
    Psh, was totally all me.
    Oh your 2-8 last game clinched for the win for us?

<3

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Oh your 2-8 last game clinched for the win for us?

<3
    Well, duh. Clearly.

vCash
    Anyone wants to add me my GT is ShutFrog

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Whats considered a good K/D ratio?

I assume anything over 1 is probably pretty good, just curious what other peoples are
    Last edited by LongIslandIcedZ; 11-12-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Whats considered a good K/D ratio?

I assume anything over 1 is probably pretty good, just curious what other peoples are
    Well anything above 1 is above average obviously. I'm around 1.8 right now, but that will be closer to 2 with more games since whenever I look at my stats after the game lately I have at least twice as many kills as deaths. I feel like I'm a lot better in this one than the other one. Not exactly sure, but I think I was around 1.2 in Reach.
    Last edited by RedWings13; 11-12-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    You need centerman that can play two ways and if they donít play two ways in the end, you canít win, because the guy you are counting on canít get himself on the right side of the puck enough. So sure he can score, he can score but his team loses every night, I didnít know that was the objective. I thought winning was the objective. So if you centers canít play down the middle, and canít play without the puck, you have no chance.
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Well anything above 1 is above average obviously. I'm around 1.8 right now, but that will be closer to 2 with more games since whenever I look at my stats after the game lately I have at least twice as many kills as deaths. I feel like I'm a lot better in this one than the other one. Not exactly sure, but I think I was around 1.2 in Reach.
    Something about this is a lot easier than previous Halo's. My reach k/d is about 1.1, but I'm essentially at 2 in Halo 4. I assume the more everyone plays the more the ratio will fall closer to the average.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Something about this is a lot easier than previous Halo's. My reach k/d is about 1.1, but I'm essentially at 2 in Halo 4. I assume the more everyone plays the more the ratio will fall closer to the average.
    Yeah I think unless your incredibly new to halo games or first person shooters, you're KD is going to go down a little. I've noticed a lot of awful players playing and I think they're just new and were brought in by all the Halo 4 hype. They'll improve I'm sure.
    You need centerman that can play two ways and if they donít play two ways in the end, you canít win, because the guy you are counting on canít get himself on the right side of the puck enough. So sure he can score, he can score but his team loses every night, I didnít know that was the objective. I thought winning was the objective. So if you centers canít play down the middle, and canít play without the puck, you have no chance.
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Yeah I think unless your incredibly new to halo games or first person shooters, you're KD is going to go down a little. I've noticed a lot of awful players playing and I think they're just new and were brought in by all the Halo 4 hype. They'll improve I'm sure.
    Heh. I've played every Halo except 2 yet I'm still awful at it!

vCash
    Finally getting used to the DMR. I was using the Assault Rifle before that lol. Could use a good team though. My K/D right now is 1.6. Anyone wanna team up?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    Finally getting used to the DMR. I was using the Assault Rifle before that lol. Could use a good team though. My K/D right now is 1.6. Anyone wanna team up?
    My gamertag is Fizz286 if you or anybody else wants to add me
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    Never played a halo game other then a few multi player sessions and was wondering if it would be weird or stupid to just go and get this one.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast