Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Destiny?

vCash

Destiny?

Bungies new game should drop in the fall looks a little like halo but supposedly its got a kinda mmo feel to a fps. The story looks very interesting and like many im dying for a change from the call of dutys do you guys think this game is gonna be the next big franchise?

http://www.examiner.com/article/bung...nveils-destiny
    49ersssss

vCash
    Not on PC

I'll wait till we get more info to pass judgment

vCash
    Its about time the pc doesn't have something the consoles do! i always see these awesome looking games only to be let down that it is pc only. Dont got the money to keep up. My pc barely runs CS. But im sure if it does really good just like halo they'll eventually bring it to pc. But ya the details are still very raw i just have really high hopes for it.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    Its about time the pc doesn't have something the consoles do! i always see these awesome looking games only to be let down that it is pc only. Dont got the money to keep up. My pc barely runs CS. But im sure if it does really good just like halo they'll eventually bring it to pc. But ya the details are still very raw i just have really high hopes for it.
    I've been on other websites detailing it and things seem optimistic so far.

Normally I just tune out AAA studio shooters but this one might have merit if the ideas come together well enough.

vCash
    Pretty excited about this...here's a pretty good run down of what's known so far:

http://kotaku.com/5984648/everything...ny?tag=destiny
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    I've been on other websites detailing it and things seem optimistic so far.

Normally I just tune out AAA studio shooters but this one might have merit if the ideas come together well enough.

Just remember how the same studio talked about Halo before it launched, I don't believe a iota of their PR fluff, the game is nothing more then a few fluffy concept arts. Let's talk in 2 years or so if it's released.