Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira targeted for February, likely UFC 157

FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Since Machida is most likely gonna face Hendo and Rampage/Glover wanting to fight each other than this fight is great fight to make!!! I'm gonna have to go with my boy Rashad in this bout.

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    Lol does anyone else think Little Nog is super overated... how does he land these fights?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AIMelo=KillaDUO View Post
    Lol does anyone else think Little Nog is super overated... how does he land these fights?
    I dont hink he is, his wrestling needs to sure up though. watch his fight vs Rua, and he subbed Hendo
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    2005 was a long time ago...

Brilz whooped his *** and they gave a decision to Nog. Lost to Bader, and looked very unimpressive against Phil Davis.

vCash

Brilz whooped his *** and they gave a decision to Nog. Lost to Bader, and looked very unimpressive against Phil Davis.
    All wrestlers that used wrestling. He sures up his wrestling, Bader don't make it out if the first 2 rounds, Davis fight, pretty sure it was close. JB did very good vs him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    All wrestlers that used wrestling. He sures up his wrestling, Bader don't make it out if the first 2 rounds, Davis fight, pretty sure it was close. JB did very good vs him...
    So in other words Rashad should have his way with Nog?

vCash
    So in other words Rashad should have his way with Nog?
    Not necessarily, Nog has been working on his wrestling alot of late. Rashad may try to stand and bang with him or wrestle him. Rahshad has that option, fighters like Davis,Bader,JB, had no chance winning the fight if they tried to stand and bang with Nogs. Yes, i would favor Rashad in this fight though.

vCash

Brilz beat him but he hardly "whooped his ***". Brilz took RD 2. Nog Rd 3. And RD was close. I'd have called it a 10-10 rd for the draw, but I would say Brilz did more in RD1 than Nog.

I do think he's overrated in some ways. Basically he's his brother in a more difficult weight class. And I do think he get's some shine due to his brother's success. And I also expect Rashad to win this fight.

vCash
    Stylistically, not a good fight for Nog, I say he has the edge in striking, but it won't matter because Nog tends to have trouble against wrestlers and that's Rashad's bread ad butter.
    -----

vCash
    Easy fight for Rashad IMO.... bad matchup from a style standpoint

vCash
    One-sided fight, Evans dominates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    i got evans, faster, stronger, better grapler and can ko nog if he catches him.

vCash
    Really wanted to see evans at 185. I also believe this is a one sided fight. Evans takes it by UD or some 3rd round GnP.

vCash
    Maybe they use this to set up Rashad vs Anderson.... Give them a training partner angle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast