Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    ejaculation doesn't have any effect on exercise performance

vCash
    That all depends on how the ejaculation occurred and what it took to achieve it.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    I like this topic, keep the ball (pun intended) rollin

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    **UPDATE**

2 months in and things are going pretty well. I'm not real sure how much weight I've dropped b/c I dont own a scale, but I feel great and I can start to see results.

My routine stays fairly similar although I switch up exercises. Generally I'm working out 5 days a week (occasional 6 which would be a long sunday run if im in the mood). I've been lifting 3 days a week and 2 days of straight cardio. I'll usually run a quick 1-1.5 miles after lifting and on cardio days I'll run 2.5 to 5 miles. In a given week I'll log 8-12 miles on the road or treadmill with a day of speed training (sprints) mixed in. I'm in the process of picking out a road bike for training when it gets warm. I enjoy running, but road running has always beat me up and I've always wanted to get into road biking.

My diet has been pretty strong. Eating a lot of eggs, lean meat, and veggies. Weekends are a little tougher, but I try to keep it within reason. Cut down the alcohol by 50%. Cellucor C4 pre-workout on lift days, Whey protein shakes in the morning and after workout with a casein shake before bed on heavy days.

Overall I feel great, but I'm always looking to better myself, routine or diet. Any tips? Thanks guys, I've really gotten tons of info out of this forum.

vCash
    What kind of road bike are you looking into getting?
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    What kind of road bike are you looking into getting?
    I've been looking in the 1k to 1500 range. Generally they have a aluminum frame/carbon fork in this price range. I've tested a Cannondale, Trek, and Jamis so far. I'm looking for a comfortable bike I can train on once or twice a week. I've got a mountain bike that I ride trails with a few buddies, but a road bike is new to me so I'm trying to do as much research as possible before I pull the trigger.

vCash
    For around 1500 you could probably grab one of the lower end Trek Madone's. Great bikes.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    If you are really motivated I would do fasted cardio in the am for 30-45 minutes. Nothing that is super intense. Go high resistance work up a nice sweat. I would do that twice a week and then hiit twice after a work out.

Remember if you want to lose weight and look good it is a combination of 3 things. Diet, Lifting, cardio

I would go to the gym 5 days a week and do cardio 4/5 along with weights

The combination of the three you will see some great results after 30-45 days

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    ejaculation doesn't have any effect on exercise performance
    So you mean to tell me, after you bust a nut, you are ready to bench press 315 by 10??
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    There is a few exercise which is good for post breakup work-out plan Hip Circle,Bow Pose,Bridge Pose,High lunge twist, crescent lunge kicks, core pulse(A), core pulse(B),Rolling Salutation etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12