Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lol

vCash
    Matty owns you guys!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Perkis View Post
    Ok so this last years playoffs were an embarrassment, however I feel like i have the answers to take us over the top and win the world series.

First move:
    Trade Derek Jeter for Buster Posey and Crawford. Now I know what youre thinking, DJ is mr NY, however buster posey is a great young catcher and crawford is better defensively. Its time to let DJ go coming after this surgery.

Second Move.
    Trade Brett Gardner, Nova, Soriano, and 2 prospects for Giancarlo Stanton. Now I know what youre thinking, thats a lot to give up for one player, but hes a good player guys, and we need youth.

third move: Hire Myself as assistant to Brian Cashman, as I feel like I present innovative ideas and bring foreward thinking to the table.

Also, Cano needs an extension pronto, and my first order of business would be to get him one. Im thinking somewhere in the rhelm of 10 years 125 million dollars plus an extra 60 million deferred over the next 20 years ala bobby bonilla contract.
    Thoughts?

You really don't want my thoughts on that. You'd probably never get to see it anyway before it got removed. Just know two things. Jeter is NOT being traded and Soriano CAN'T BE TRADED....he's a FREE AGENT!!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mulcahy26 View Post
    Time for a complete rebuilding process. I propose a lineup of
    1B: Tony Clark
    2B: Tony Womack
    SS: Miguel Cairo
    3B: Roger Dorn
    LF: Ken Griffey Sr.
    CF: Bubba Crosby
    RF: Karim Garcia
    SP: Brad Halsey
    CP: Tanyon Sturtze
    Roger Dorn

vCash
    Can we let the "trade for Stanton" ideas rest? The Marlns only trade players who make any kind of real money, this kid doesn't and he won't be moved. Give him a few yeas to get up in the dollars and then we can talk about a pipe dream trade. Right now it is just a waste of time and breath (or typing in this case).

Any chance we can come up with some real ideas? The Yankees don't usually do a sign and trade, but moving Granderson would be a smart idea IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    Can we let the "trade for Stanton" ideas rest? The Marlns only trade players who make any kind of real money, this kid doesn't and he won't be moved. Give him a few yeas to get up in the dollars and then we can talk about a pipe dream trade. Right now it is just a waste of time and breath (or typing in this case).

Any chance we can come up with some real ideas? The Yankees don't usually do a sign and trade, but moving Granderson would be a smart idea IMO.
    Olney was quoted saying he would be surprised if Stanton was on the Marlins come spring. (he's kind of raising hell there and making known he wants out)

And I forgot who but one of the others on MLB network said he's going to be traded but for a kings ransom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBoot View Post
    Olney was quoted saying he would be surprised if Stanton was on the Marlins come spring. (he's kind of raising hell there and making known he wants out)

And I forgot who but one of the others on MLB network said he's going to be traded but for a kings ransom.
    Stanton has become the new Felix. We'll dream and dream about him, but he won't be coming here.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Stanton has become the new Felix. We'll dream and dream about him, but he won't be coming here.
    Lol so true but he's better than Felix and Felix voiced his love for Seattle and the team. Stanton the exact opposite.

Ugh a 3-4 of Cano-Stanton would be so deliciously devastating. I hear there's this guy Montero we have coming up too... he should fit nicely at the 5 slot. Oh wait...

vCash
    Ok so this last years playoffs were an embarrassment, however I feel like i have the answers to take us over the top and win the world series.

First move:
    Trade Derek Jeter for Buster Posey and Crawford. Now I know what youre thinking, DJ is mr NY, however buster posey is a great young catcher and crawford is better defensively. Its time to let DJ go coming after this surgery.

Second Move.
    Trade Brett Gardner, Nova, Soriano, and 2 prospects for Giancarlo Stanton. Now I know what youre thinking, thats a lot to give up for one player, but hes a good player guys, and we need youth.

third move: Hire Myself as assistant to Brian Cashman, as I feel like I present innovative ideas and bring foreward thinking to the table.

Also, Cano needs an extension pronto, and my first order of business would be to get him one. Im thinking somewhere in the rhelm of 10 years 125 million dollars plus an extra 60 million deferred over the next 20 years ala bobby bonilla contract.
    Thoughts?
    That was sarcasm right?

vCash
    Um have you ever watched a west coast game? Buster Posey and BRANDON Crawford, you know the SS, you know the guy who will be replacing DJ at SS. LOL NOOB

O LOOK, A DELI MEAT
    Are you high? Hook me up with whatever your smokin'. I'm sure the giants would love to trade a catcher that just won the mvp for a 38 year old shortstop. You can't be serious and if you are you should probably stop posting now.

vCash
    There are talks in Boston that the Sox will extend Dustin Pedroia....But for $20 million per year........is he worth it? And if he does get $20 million per what is Cano going to demand?
    Nick

vCash
    Ibanez states he wants to be a Yankee. Cashman asks him to sit tight until pitching is sorted out. Mutual interest.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

vCash
    Indians are open to trading Cabrera and Choo. Go Cashman go! Get both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Indians are open to trading Cabrera and Choo. Go Cashman go! Get both.
    Choo would be a good fit. Depending on the cost, of course.

vCash
    Whats up fellas? Now I dont really post too much but I always come on and take a look at what everyone is saying. Some people are just crazy with these video game trades. Now I dont want to get killed, but I was thinking we should just let Swish, Soriano and kuroda go so we can get the draft picks back. I know baseball isnt like other sports and most picks dont pan out. But teams like the dodgers, angels, and tigers can have those guys if it means we can get a pick out of it. 3 picks in the top 30 could benefit our farm especially since we have an older team like ours. I think to replace those 3 we could look into a trade for Upton and sign Soria on the cheap. Haren might take a lesser deal also since he had and off year last year.

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast