Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 672
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    6,759
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadOwl View Post
    As much as I love Kuroda, I wouldn't be all that sad if he signs with the Dodgers. Between Soriano, Swisher and Kuroda, those could be three sandwich-round picks, in addition to a regular first-rounder. That's a great chance to add some high-level talent to the organization. And I think that Nolasco could replace Kuroda for one year, and wouldn't cost us much of anything prospect-wise.
    High level talent that will get us more Michael Pineda's of the world.....
    Nick

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,716
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadOwl View Post
    As much as I love Kuroda, I wouldn't be all that sad if he signs with the Dodgers. Between Soriano, Swisher and Kuroda, those could be three sandwich-round picks, in addition to a regular first-rounder. That's a great chance to add some high-level talent to the organization. And I think that Nolasco could replace Kuroda for one year, and wouldn't cost us much of anything prospect-wise.
    kuroda was our best pitcher last year without him we don't make the playoffs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTK9lvkCQg

    My tribute to edwin Encarrrrnacioooooon...... Been an amazing fantasy replacement whle arod was hurt

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yankees, Gmen, Nets
    Posts
    546
    vCash
    1500
    Marlins are shopping both Nolasco and Morrison.

    I'd love to see the Yankees step up and get either one of them

    Both would be a nice deal in our favor.

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,495
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    Marlins are shopping both Nolasco and Morrison.

    I'd love to see the Yankees step up and get either one of them

    Both would be a nice deal in our favor.
    Both are awful.

    I prefer we go get Josh for pure entertainment value on and off the field.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    "Wait a second.....did they say they are releasing new names from Biogenesis soon? I think I may have just soiled myself..."


    Tick....tock.....tick....tock...

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,495
    vCash
    1500
    If MLB tr is correct, Barry Zito makes $27 million in 2013!!!!!!!!!!

    That's just horrifying.

    Will they take Arod for him? Oh.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    "Wait a second.....did they say they are releasing new names from Biogenesis soon? I think I may have just soiled myself..."


    Tick....tock.....tick....tock...

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,495
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe Cashman can pull of a trade for Stanton by offering Montero, Brackman, Tabata, Betances, Campos, Pineda and Humberto Sanchez.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    "Wait a second.....did they say they are releasing new names from Biogenesis soon? I think I may have just soiled myself..."


    Tick....tock.....tick....tock...

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    6,648
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    High level talent that will get us more Michael Pineda's of the world.....
    Well more importantly they could be used as trade chips in the future. Very valuable

    Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

    Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    6,648
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    Marlins are shopping both Nolasco and Morrison.

    I'd love to see the Yankees step up and get either one of them

    Both would be a nice deal in our favor.
    Personally neither excite me but if the price is low enough I guess. I'd rather some of these young minor league arms get a chance to prove themselves in the rotation and not be stuck to mop up bullpen duty or give it to an average at best veteran.

    Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

    Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,938
    vCash
    1500
    Nolasco is terrible. Morrison has high upside.

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,652
    vCash
    1500
    I hate them both.. hopefully we pass..

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    830
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    High level talent that will get us more Michael Pineda's of the world.....
    Who, barring a freak injury, would be a very productive player right now. Also, we didn't draft him. I'm pretty sure Seattle got him as an IFA.

    If we're going cheap in 2013 and 2014, I doubt we'll win the World Series. Might as well get as many draft picks as we can, and go all-out for prospects for the time being, then go crazy after we get under the luxury tax threshold. More money AND more prospects = big time trades, free agent signings and maybe a few home-grown studs as well.
    O-H-I-O!

    Welcome home, Urban

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    2,070
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadOwl View Post
    Who, barring a freak injury, would be a very productive player right now. Also, we didn't draft him. I'm pretty sure Seattle got him as an IFA.

    If we're going cheap in 2013 and 2014, I doubt we'll win the World Series. Might as well get as many draft picks as we can, and go all-out for prospects for the time being, then go crazy after we get under the luxury tax threshold. More money AND more prospects = big time trades, free agent signings and maybe a few home-grown studs as well.
    As you said I would also like to see trades now that would net us some top tier prospects if we go cheap 2013 2014 then make an 09 splash and spend away.

    Atleast a couple of the kids should have an impact plus all the FA signings and or big trades.

    It would be hard to fill the ballpark tho if they go this route


    New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions Draft this man

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,525
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...-interest.html

    could be a good project for the Yankees. The kid has talent but he needs to show it

  14. #524
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,841
    vCash
    1500
    He's a 32 year old kid thats had two good seasons in his career.

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,525
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    He's a 32 year old kid thats had two good seasons in his career.
    yeah and in those 2 seasons he was one of the best pitchers in the league

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •