Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 672
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,633
    vCash
    1500
    Offer them a log, a potato chip from underneath CC's couch, and expired Ketchup for Stanton. I think they will take it.

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Offer them a log, a potato chip from underneath CC's couch, and expired Ketchup for Stanton. I think they will take it.
    Can we trade a couple of the posters on PSD here to them for Stanton?

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,633
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Can we trade a couple of the posters on PSD here to them for Stanton?
    Sure, why not? I think we will be overpaying though? I mean some of them are worth keeping around just in case for future offers. I need a new Marble Pebble, so trading one or two of them to the Cubs is a good thing to keep in mind.

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    1,208
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Damn you have a sick ride homie, where did you get that badass sticker?
    Any decent body shop can fix you up.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    1,208
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I already got him for that..months ago.

    Where do you think zoom zoom started?
    Someone's vivid imagination that doesn't know cars!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    12,756
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Any decent body shop can fix you up.
    lawz

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  7. #487
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mentally in Hawaii
    Posts
    1,076
    vCash
    1500
    Is Yanksguy actually trying to justify or defending that car? Hideous.

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,529
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    Is Yanksguy actually trying to justify or defending that car? Hideous.
    I have him on ignore but I do miss the pic of that '78 Mazda boy trap machine.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    6,786
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I have him on ignore but I do miss the pic of that '78 Mazda boy trap machine.
    Weak individuals use the ignore button....very weak....
    Nick

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15
    vCash
    1500
    Just wondering does anyone think we have the pieces to acquire both Stanton and J. Upton. Maybe a deal like Gardner, Hughes, Austin, Betantes, and Granderson for Stanton. And Man-ban, Romine, Nova, Nunez and G. Sanchez for Upton. Ik this will clear our system but both Upton and Stanton are 25 and under so they are almost like proven prospects. Then maybe dump A-Rod or Teix somewhere. Obviously I realize this is a fantasy but now that the Jays made this huge deal who knows Cash might try to retaliate.

    Top 6 2012:
    1. Jeter
    2. Upton
    3. Cano
    4. Stanton
    5. Teixeira
    6. A-Rod

  11. #491
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    12,756
    vCash
    1500
    He got pwned

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  12. #492
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    12,756
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigd9794 View Post
    Just wondering does anyone think we have the pieces to acquire both Stanton and J. Upton. Maybe a deal like Gardner, Hughes, Austin, Betantes, and Granderson for Stanton. And Man-ban, Romine, Nova, Nunez and G. Sanchez for Upton. Ik this will clear our system but both Upton and Stanton are 25 and under so they are almost like proven prospects. Then maybe dump A-Rod or Teix somewhere. Obviously I realize this is a fantasy but now that the Jays made this huge deal who knows Cash might try to retaliate.

    Top 6 2012:
    1. Jeter
    2. Upton
    3. Cano
    4. Stanton
    5. Teixeira
    6. A-Rod

    Lol WTF


    So glad you're not the gm

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  13. #493
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,529
    vCash
    1500
    The Tigers have agreed to sign Torii Hunter to a two-year deal, Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports (on Twitter). Hunter obtains $26MM over two years, Bob Nightengale of USA Today reports (on Twitter). The contract with the Reynolds Sports Management client is pending a physical.
    Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#gWPGROhS2VilRQAB.99
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  14. #494
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    7,367
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    The Tigers have agreed to sign Torii Hunter to a two-year deal, Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports (on Twitter). Hunter obtains $26MM over two years, Bob Nightengale of USA Today reports (on Twitter). The contract with the Reynolds Sports Management client is pending a physical.
    Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#gWPGROhS2VilRQAB.99
    Wonder where we go from here.
    THE GOAT

    Until a player reaches these PA numbers, lets not talk about how good they are.


    The Following PA's are when sample size stabilizes

    50 PA: Swing %
    100 PA: Contact Rate
    150 PA: Strikeout Rate, Line Drive Rate, Pitches/PA
    200 PA: Walk Rate, Groundball Rate, GB/FB
    250 PA: Flyball Rate
    300 PA: Home Run Rate, HR/FB
    500 PA: OBP, SLG, OPS, 1B Rate, Popup Rate
    550 PA: ISO

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,618
    vCash
    1500
    Leo you beat me to the Hunter deal.... Tigers are looking good. I don't know why cash consistently gets beat....
    Can't believe we have a QB...


Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •