Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...-thursday.html

looks like the Yanks are gonna have to look elsewhere for a starter unless the Dodgers don't offer Kuroda more than 13 mil

" Anyone who believes saber metrics never played the game. Only your eyes can tell you the truth. " Torii Hunter

"They both (statistics & bikinis) show a lot, but not everything." - Infielder Toby Harrah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...-thursday.html

looks like the Yanks are gonna have to look elsewhere for a starter unless the Dodgers don't offer Kuroda more than 13 mil
    How so? All it says is that a team would have to significantly beat the Yankees QO if they want Kuroda on a one year deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    How so? All it says is that a team would have to significantly beat the Yankees QO if they want Kuroda on a one year deal.
    Dodgers have serious interest in bringing him back. The site mentions that a couple of teams have been talking a 2 yr deal with him. I am willing to bet the Dodgers go out and offer 2yr 30 mil deal to him
    Last edited by Pootamis91; 11-08-2012 at 10:47 PM.

" Anyone who believes saber metrics never played the game. Only your eyes can tell you the truth. " Torii Hunter

"They both (statistics & bikinis) show a lot, but not everything." - Infielder Toby Harrah

vCash
    Dodgers have serious interest in bringing him back. The site mentions that a couple of teams have been talking a 2 yr deal with him. I am willing to bet the Dodgers go out and offer 2yr 30 mil deal to him
    However, Kuroda has continously said he only wants a one year deal.

Therefore a 2 year offer. Unless the second year is player option. Would be useless.

5. 11-09-2012, 01:34 AM
    Reason
    not appropriate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    Exactly. Besides, if we get Upton he will get short porch pull crazy and we will have yet another over priced high pop up hitter.

Keep the kids. Jeter, Pettitte, Rivera, Posada and Williams were once all very young and in the Yankee farms.
    How exactly could a RH hitter become short porch PULL crazy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYGBP View Post
    How exactly could a RH hitter become short porch PULL crazy?
    Destruction!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

vCash
    I'm skeptical the yanks pull off any big moves this offseason. Probably no Upton deal or any other top deal. They should sign Torii Hunter to at least a 1 year deal and get him in the lineup.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    Hunter? Come on man, he is up there in age. He had a good year but I don't trust him. I think we are going to sign Ichrio. Kuroda. Let swisher go. I would of loved to get Grenkie but he wants a ton. Wish some of our kids were ready.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    i might be just me but is anyone else hoping Cashman makes some moves for younger prospects. What i mean by that is a trade for Dominick Brown or maybe someone like Micheal Taylor. Guys who have good upsides but just haven't been given the opportunity

vCash
    i might be just me but is anyone else hoping Cashman makes some moves for younger prospects. What i mean by that is a trade for Dominick Brown or maybe someone like Micheal Taylor. Guys who have good upsides but just haven't been given the opportunity
    I'm into this. Flipping a Nova or Hughes and going with Phelps for a Brown or Taylor it would make sense and we could probably get a bit more (Once we sign Kuroda and Pettite that is).

I wish the Yankees were ballsy sign Ichrio and Hunter and deal off a guy like Granderson for a nice starter or something. Man I hope they surprise, but they won't. An Outfield of Ichiro, Hunter and Gardner would be pretty good, though I dunno if Hunter plays RF..

vCash
    What do you guys think of Jeremy Affeldt as another Lefty out of the pen? it'd be nice to have a guy who isn't just a 1 batter pitcher like Rapada, and somebody to spell Boone Logan, almost thought Torre was back as much as Logan was run out there last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYGBP View Post
    What do you guys think of Jeremy Affeldt as another Lefty out of the pen? it'd be nice to have a guy who isn't just a 1 batter pitcher like Rapada, and somebody to spell Boone Logan, almost thought Torre was back as much as Logan was run out there last year.
    Giants will resign him. Rather see what the Yankees have in Cesar Cabral first

vCash
    Giants will resign him. Rather see what the Yankees have in Cesar Cabral first
    Hopefully he can turn into a solid bullpen for us next season.

vCash
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/networ...ticleid=741610

have been seeing this one the web. i am a little nervous and excited at the same time knowing Cashman is raising the asking price for Grienke for the Angels and Rangers

vCash
    Greenke. Pass.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast