Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Celtics

39 92.86%
  • Miami Heat

3 7.14%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    vCash
    I don't know if I give sully a grade since he really didn't play as much and at all in the second half also sucks he had to guard bosh who was getting his shots over both sully and bass because of the height difference

vCash
    I honestly don't know what Doc is thinking with that Bass/Sully 4/5 lineup. Bass is an excellent defender but they are both so short it leaves no room for error. You need someone who can block shots when the defense breaks down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celtics 34 View Post
    I don't know if I give sully a grade since he really didn't play as much and at all in the second half also sucks he had to guard bosh who was getting his shots over both sully and bass because of the height difference
    Agreed... He looked to score a couple of times on the baseline which was good considering he got stuffed, but he'll learn... Most true 5's have a hard time guarding Bosh on the perimeter... That's the most I've seen Doc leave a rook out there especially in a big game during tight times...

Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    I honestly don't know what Doc is thinking with that Bass/Sully 4/5 lineup. Bass is an excellent defender but they are both so short it leaves no room for error. You need someone who can block shots when the defense breaks down
    For the first time in a while Doc is gonna have lots of combinations to figure out and I'm sure the next game against Miami will be played defensively much differently... Miami will once again give teams nightmares when having to match up... They don't have a true post up guy but 4 of the 5 starters are deadly on their own in the perimeter... And that leaves Battier as the roamer to toss up 3's...

I've said it all last night... Bradley would have made a world of difference in that games outcome...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    That's true about bradley but there is a lot of new guys who gave to learn the defensive schemes and it could take a while for guys to really work well togeth

vCash
    The season is all a building block for the post-season. It's probably not a terrible that Bradley is out and we have to implement the new guys into the rotation right away. It will give them the experience and confidence for when they are called upon. Bradley chasing around Dwade and Lee chasing around Allen is a lot different than Lee chasing down Wade and Terry/Barbosa chasing around Allen.

I was disappointed with Green in the opener but its one night and he had a great preseason and if he can get back to attacking the rim, going after offensive rebounds, I think he will be alright. This team is going to go on a roll fairly quickly I sense and we are going to be spreading some minutes around.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031