• New England Patriots

15 88.24%
  • St. Louis Rams

2 11.76%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    vCash
    This team should play in London every year lol.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Awesome game to go to.. Everyone in my general vicinity cheered for scoring from either team, which I guess is to be expected. I seemed to be the only one cheering for the pass interference calls against the Rams while everyone else cheered because they thought the Rams stopped them.. Great performance all around and makes me excited for our team getting healthy for the 2nd half of the season.

vCash
    The offensive line was outstanding versus a strong front seven, and the pass-rush was much better today than it had been. I realize St. Louis is not a great team, but this is a big step into the right direction. Now the Pats get a bye week to get healthier, and I fully expect this team to string together some wins and take complete control of the AFC East. I'm hoping that the bye week allows BB and Patricia to further tweak what we are doing defensively so that we can improve communication, and mask some flaws on the back end. So far I definitely think that with Gregory and Chung being out that it has been beneficial to have McCourty play some safety as well.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    How did Dennard look? I saw he got another INT, was ecstatic when he fell to our pick in the 7th round. I had him as a 2nd-3rd pick at the latest before the draft.

vCash
    Well two weeks of peace from the whiny brigade....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    The offensive line was outstanding versus a strong front seven, and the pass-rush was much better today than it had been. I realize St. Louis is not a great team, but this is a big step into the right direction. Now the Pats get a bye week to get healthier, and I fully expect this team to string together some wins and take complete control of the AFC East. I'm hoping that the bye week allows BB and Patricia to further tweak what we are doing defensively so that we can improve communication, and mask some flaws on the back end. So far I definitely think that with Gregory and Chung being out that it has been beneficial to have McCourty play some safety as well.
    Agreed. Someone should make a thread about our Oline, which was a very big question before the season, but has been playing lights out. Very impressed. Solder and Vollmer seem to have gotten better every week, and the line as a unit has been great without Mankins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull$_F@n90 View Post
    How did Dennard look? I saw he got another INT, was ecstatic when he fell to our pick in the 7th round. I had him as a 2nd-3rd pick at the latest before the draft.
    He looked good. Please put him in for Arrington ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Well two weeks of peace from the whiny brigade....
    Hey, I need you guys to listen to my whining. The little lady leaves the room when I attempt to do it in her presence.

My bye week complaint/whine is I always feel an emptiness that's hard to explain. It's like I miss my Patriot fix for that week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    New England loves playing in England
    must be because of me then because I am from england and that must be our most complete performance of the season now for the off week

vCash
    If there's ever a full time NFL team in London they should call it the New London Silly Nannies lol.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    If there's ever a NFL team in London they should call it the New London Sillinannies lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull$_F@n90 View Post
    Made one boneheaded play where he left his man wide open to pursue a scrambling Bradford, gave up a long completion. Other than that, I can't remember any glaring mistakes. Seemed to play quite solid. He looks like a keeper.

vCash
    I missed the game, I take it was a good one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I missed the game, I take it was a good one?
    i'll give a short breakdown.

First drive the rams made our D look like it wasn't there.
    After that, we gave up a few 3rd conversions that we shouldn't have had.
    the Run D looked solid (a few big plays LATE when the game was over, doesn't count imho)
    The pass D was pretty solid once arrington left the game with an injury. We played more man, we blitzed a few times with great success.
    Our offense executed very well. Ridley is an animal and Vreen showed how good he is when hurt. Woodhead still shouldn't be used as a 3rd down back.
    Gronk is Gronk and will destroy teams.
    I am not sure about after, but late in the game welker seem to have rolled his ankle. Not sure what's the status of that.
    Lloyd had a very quiet 2 TD game. 2 receptions both for TD's
    If we wanted we could have easily scored 59 points against Fisher if we wanted
    Last edited by lolollort; 10-29-2012 at 12:59 PM.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    i'll give a short breakdown.

First drive the rams made our D look like it wasn't there.
    After that, we gave up a few 3rd conversions that we shouldn't have had.
    the Run D looked solid (a few big plays LATE when the game was over, doesn't count imho)
    The pass D was pretty solid once arrington left the game with an injury. We played more man, we blitzed a few times with great success.
    Our offense executed very well. Ridley is an animal and Vreen showed how good he is when hurt. Woodhead still shouldn't be used as a 3rd down back.
    Gronk is Gronk and will destroy teams.
    I am not sure about after, but late in the game welker seem to have rolled his ankle. Not sure what's the status of that.
    Lloyd had a very quiet 2 TD game. 2 receptions both for TD's
    If we wanted we could have easily scored 59 points against Fisher if we wanted
    Thanks man!

vCash
    Sorry for the double post

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast