15 88.24%
  • St. Louis Rams

2 11.76%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWesWelker View Post
    Made one boneheaded play where he left his man wide open to pursue a scrambling Bradford, gave up a long completion. Other than that, I can't remember any glaring mistakes. Seemed to play quite solid. He looks like a keeper.
    He actually did that AFTER he pushed his receiver out of bounds, thus rendering the receiver ineligible as the Rams receiver caught the deep pass with a flag and it was brought back anyway.

As a matter of fact that play was incredibly smart.

Dennard has looked good out there, he's got instincts which is what a good corner should have, much like McCourty and alot unlike Arrington.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i am bob View Post
    He actually did that AFTER he pushed his receiver out of bounds, thus rendering the receiver ineligible as the Rams receiver caught the deep pass with a flag and it was brought back anyway.

Dennard has looked good out there, he's got instincts which is what a good corner should have, much like McCourty and alot unlike Arrington.
    I agree, Dennard is looking like quite the steal for a 7th round pick. BB may have finally found a noteworthy CB, I just hope that 1) he continues to progress, and 2) if he does progress to what I expect him to, we pay the man. Can't keep getting torched by the likes of Mark Sanchez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i am bob View Post

Oh! I didn't remember it like that -- not doubting you though.

I retract my previous statement haha.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223