• New England Patriots

15 88.24%
  • St. Louis Rams

2 11.76%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Patriots(4-3) vs. Rams(3-4)- The Patriots return to see the Big Bang Clock!

Week Eight
    @

Sunday, October 28th at 1:00 PM ET
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Tom Brady, QB #12 - 2104 Yards / 12 TD 3 INT / 65.3 CMP% / 96.9 QB Rating
    Sam Bradford, QB #8 - 1592 Yards / 7 TD 6 INT / 59.2 CMP% / 81.5 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Stevan Ridley, RB #22 - 589 Yards / 135 Carries/ 4.4 YPC / 4 TD
    Stephen Jackson, RB #24 - 380 Yards / 101 Carries/ 3.8 YPC/ 1 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Wes Welker, WR #83 - 54 Catches / 688 Yards / 2 TD
    Brandon Gibson, WR #11 - 25 Catches / 335 Yards / 2 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Rob Gronkowski, TE #87 - 35 Catches / 434 Yards / 5 TD
    Lance Kendricks, TE #88 - 16 Catches / 133 Yards / 1 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Stephen Gostkowski, K #3 - 11 FGM / 14 FGA / 18 XPM / 18 XPA
    Greg the Leg, K #4 - 17 FGM / 20 FGA / 9 XPM / 9 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Jerod Mayo, LB #51 - 72
    James Lauriaitis, LB #55 - 69

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Chandler Jones, DE #95 - 5.0
    Robert Quinn, DE #94 - 7

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Devin McCourty, CB #32 - 2
    Cortland Finnegan, CB #31 - 3

Click For More Stats
    Last edited by B'sCeltsPatsSox; 10-23-2012 at 10:08 PM.

vCash
    This isn't going to be an easy game. We better brim our A game. The rams D is solid!!

vCash
    Stephen jackson has been so bad for my fft it isn't even funny

vCash
    Ram's D is good, as is Bradford. I've been high on this kid, even without any weapons to throw to he's going to be dangerous.

We're going to have to play an entire complete game as we look to hit our stride and continue to improve each and every week.

vCash
    Bought tickets to this game day after we lost the Superbowl, so it's a bit bittersweet. Pumped nonetheless. Ironic I gotta move overseas to have the opportunity to see the Pats live, but I'm not complaining.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Ram's D is good, as is Bradford. I've been high on this kid, even without any weapons to throw to he's going to be dangerous.

We're going to have to play an entire complete game as we look to hit our stride and continue to improve each and every week.
    I agree, their D is surprisingly good. Robert Quinn has really been showing his potential and Finnegan has helped their secondary. I also agree that Bradford is a good QB, if they could ever get him some serious talent to throw to, he could be very good.

I would like to see us improve in all aspects of the game from consistency with the pass rush, some solid play in the secondary for a change and I'd like to see our offense be productive for 4 quarters.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjamin View Post
    Bought tickets to this game day after we lost the Superbowl, so it's a bit bittersweet. Pumped nonetheless. Ironic I gotta move overseas to have the opportunity to see the Pats live, but I'm not complaining.
    Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by mooz View Post
    I'd like to see our offense be productive for 4 quarters.
    Score a damn TD in the 4th quarter please

vCash
    Mark Sanchez threw for 328 yards without any weapons, what will Bradford do to this team?

I predict another close game in the 4th quarter. As mooz has mentioned the Rams D isn't terrible - they are top 10 in PTS/game and R YDS/game and they allow around 225 P YDS/game which isn't bad either. They are also 3rd overall in the NFL in sacks.

The offense looks a little anemic and it's more than likely due to the lack of weapons. The Rams are averaging 209 P YDS/game which is better than the Jets. For some reason I feel that we're in for another Patriots style game in the 4th quarter.

I just would like to see a "W" heading into the bye week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjamin View Post
    When I first saw the list of opponents for the Pats and saw the Rams I was super pumped because I live 20 mins from St Louis. Then I learned the game was in England

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroia_MVP View Post
    When I first saw the list of opponents for the Pats and saw the Rams I was super pumped because I live 20 mins from St Louis. Then I learned the game was in England
    Ahh man that sucks! I had several opportunities when I was in New Hampshire, then in 2005 for the SB in Houston, but it never panned out. I don't think I would've ever been able to get seats this good, so I'm excited.

vCash
    Since we are all talking about tickets, I got tickets for the Jets game on thanksgiving day!!

vCash
    They have some corners on that team. Running attack and secondary receivers along with healthier TE's are formula to win.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Well we are 4-3 but all is not lost. I feel like close losses teach you lessons and blow outs just make you pissed. This team has lost a lot of tough close games that could have ended up as wins if a few mishaps didnt happen.

Having said that I am dissapointed in the loses because they should have been Ws.

Love playing in England because we stick it up the red coats arses and I like seeing the crowd with every team jersey on. Mark my words and look at all the different types of jerseys its kind of cool to see!

With a win we go 5-3 into the bye and I will be happy with it. This team only has time to grow and I believe we will get the Kinks out on O and the D will play better
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Well we are 4-3 but all is not lost. I feel like close losses teach you lessons and blow outs just make you pissed. This team has lost a lot of tough close games that could have ended up as wins if a few mishaps didnt happen.

Having said that I am dissapointed in the loses because they should have been Ws.

Love playing in England because we stick it up the red coats arses and I like seeing the crowd with every team jersey on. Mark my words and look at all the different types of jerseys its kind of cool to see!

With a win we go 5-3 into the bye and I will be happy with it. This team only has time to grow and I believe we will get the Kinks out on O and the D will play better
    Yes you will see tons of different jerseys. What do you expect though, what real affiliation does any English/European have with any NFL team? Not to say there won't be a ton of New England jerseys. I'm calling it now, in my lifetime there will be a team in London, and my money would be on the Rams as the owner is majority stakeholder of Arsenal.

vCash

Patriots(4-3) vs. Rams(3-4)- The Patriots return to see the Big Bang Clock!

Just pointing it out that's it's a cool site to see. I clearly understand they don't have a team and won't have the same uniforms on just a mere observation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast