Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pro Bowl

vCash
    yes but hopefully he does not have to play
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Victor Cruz is the biggest star on the giants no surprise here

vCash
    David baas hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Victor Cruz is the biggest star on the giants no surprise here
    Hm I don't know about that

vCash
    "Just watched Eli Manning discreetly give several hotel workers at Pro Bowl each $100 bills, calling them by their first names. That's class." - From Jeff Darlington NFL.com

I never watch the Pro Bowl.....but I'm thinking I might tune in for a bit just to see Eli throw to Julio Jones. 4 Years ago I watched him throw to Fitzgerald and Boldin and it was kinda fun to see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

I never watch the Pro Bowl.....but I'm thinking I might tune in for a bit just to see Eli throw to Julio Jones. 4 Years ago I watched him throw to Fitzgerald and Boldin and it was kinda fun to see.
    Fun until you go WTF why don't we have a wrs like that ..but now we sort of (Julio's a monster like Calvin Johnson type rare monster ..we got boldin 2.0 and idk what you want to say about Cruz but its speed and agility ..RR looks a lot like nicks too,..alls fine ).

Now I just wanna watch ..did JPP get in ? If so him and an all star d play ..compared to our d and compare and ask wtf can't we stop the run or deep pass or get someone to do so lol .

vCash
    Not gonna lie.....never watch the Pro Bowl, but watching some today and liking watching Eli.....since I won't see a Giants game for another 6 months.

Threw a bad pick 6, but a nice TD to Cruz and a TD with a goalline fade to Kyle Rudolph. Maybe we should be using Bennett on the outside.

vCash
    JPP played good, a few tackles..had a sack and got into the backfield and got good pressure.

vCash
    Eli looked like **** on his first series, threw a typical stupid pass right to a LB.. I know it's only the pro bowl but it still bothers me lol

His second possession he a threw a td to guess who? Cruuuuz lol.. They must have connected on about 10 throws lol
    Last edited by NY007; 01-27-2013 at 11:32 PM.

vCash
    Funny how all the Eli haters came out to post when he threw the INT but said nothing about the beautiful TD pass to Rudolph.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    Funny how all the Eli haters came out to post when he threw the INT but said nothing about the beautiful TD pass to Rudolph.
    Yea that was really nice, he and Rudolph connected really well. When's he a FA? Lol

Eli played good, 2 Td's with about 200 yards passing.. The first int was probably just rust but it looked like one of those throws where he decided to throw there before the snap lol.. Hey wtv gotta take the good with the bad and the good definitely out ways the bad.

vCash
    Thank the Lord for letting me see one more Manning to Cruz TD....:cry: I'm gonna miss them for half a year!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I know it's the pro bowl so I don't want to get carried about but they played with a wide open offense spreading it out and Eli threw for 2 Td's and 200 yards in 1 quarter.. Makes me wonder lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    I'm not allowed in the NFL forum but you might want to point out to them besides that int, Eli threw 2 Td's 200 yards and led the team down the field for 3tds in 1 quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I'm not allowed in the NFL forum but you might want to point out to them besides that int, Eli threw 2 Td's 200 yards and led the team down the field for 3tds in 1 quarter.
    lol how come?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast