Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    They could've update it, but this was updated at 1 roughly today http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_...riday-practice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Coming from someone who has had a history of seizures, they certainly aren't anything to play with. That said, in most cases, with the right medication, these things can be controlled. I take Phenytoin at night. I still sometimes get what they call these myoclonic seizures from time to time. They aren't bad. It's like a split second jerk movement of the body or like your muscles all tightening up at once for less than a second. So if you were holding a cup, you may drop it, but thankfully, I've only had a 3 grand mal seizures.

It does sound like things are going well for him. He's officially listed as questionable for this week, but still needs clearance.
    wow man.....must be rough..im sorry to hear that,and i ho.pe you continue to be seizure free. i wish porter a fast recovery but in ok with harris stepping in
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    i though it said on espn that he was out for the game...
    I saw that as well. So I'm pretty much going with him being out.

if Tony Carter/Scrap dog has another good game though...Porter should be worried.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I saw that as well. So I'm pretty much going with him being out.

if Tony Carter/Scrap dog has another good game though...Porter should be worried.
    if tony carter has another good game (gut feeling he does) we need a name for him along the lines of scrapdog

vCash
    Scrap dog came easy for me. Ever since he came in to replace the incompetence of Whilhite against the Phins and went toe to toe against Brandon Marshall..it just came natural to me.

Tony Carter is going to be a little different though...he's more finess than Scrap dog..

vCash
    his nick name in college at florida state was pretty tony because he was super finesse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    his nick name in college at florida state was pretty tony because he was super finesse.
    haha i like pretty tony

vCash
    haha, I think that's more of a insult really.

If he keeps his coverage skills up..I'm thinking smooth criminal might be suitable for him.

vCash
    and it does look like Porter is out...so go get them smooth criminal and scrap dog..

vCash
    its not a insult at all, back in the 80s lot of dudes who were so fly abd fresh called themselves pretty tony or pretty ricky, or watever there name was thst rhymed with pretty lol.

Smooth criminal is way too long and u cant go around adressing peope as crimnal lol

vCash
    but as far as the game goes, CANT WAIT.

vCash
    San Diego lost to Cleveland 7-6 lol, if we win today it would be huge!!

vCash
    Yeah it was a good effort, but im not feeling smooth criminal... lets see if he can keep his play up before he gets a nick name

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over:24101788
    San Diego lost to Cleveland 7-6 lol, if we win today it would be huge!!
    I know! I was cheering for the browns hardcore lol... if we win we essentially have a 2 game lead in the division.

vCash
    Wow that was a great play by Travethean...

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast