Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    vCash
    I'm good, I was just stuck in work all frickin day...didn't catch any football. Thanks though.

vCash
    So do folks still think Woody shouldn't be starting? The man produces in a starting role. Helps in run defense, helps in a pass rush..he justs makes plays. If we're thinking about having D.J back in the lineup...you better not take out Woody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I'm good, I was just stuck in work all frickin day...didn't catch any football. Thanks though.
    No problem. Sincerely wish the best. I have been in your situation with a 6 year old in tow.

None the less. You really need to adjust your work schedule.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Hate to toot my own horn, but Brodrick Bunkley extremely overrated. Realize he didn't play today, 6 games with 11 tackles and half of sack. Also, their run defense = horrible with or without him.

Also, double digit win! Saints aren't very good, but what a game.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Thought it would be a lot closer but it was nice to see the whole team clicking for the most beautiful win now lets keep it rolling next week. And just saying that 2nd TD pass by Brees was garbage time cause thegame wasnt even as close as the 34-14 score. Also loved that the Chargers lost haha to Cleveland no less and the cheifs are trash
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No problem. Sincerely wish the best. I have been in your situation with a 6 year old in tow.

None the less. You really need to adjust your work schedule.
    Wish I could but because of football, Sunday is a must work for me. Not because I must work on it...but because they need me to work...not much I can do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Hate to toot my own horn, but Brodrick Bunkley extremely overrated. Realize he didn't play today, 6 games with 11 tackles and half of sack. Also, their run defense = horrible with or without him.

Also, double digit win! Saints aren't very good, but what a game.
    Something tells me you don't....

Props. Bunk got his pay day. The very reason the Eagles parted with him was because he was so one dimensional. We just got bunk's production in 24 million less dollars with Justin Bannan. Damn, Elway you good.

vCash
    toot your horn all you want imagine bunkley with dooms and miller and now wolfe and vickerson and unrein? Dl would be sick. Bunkley has been banged up thats all, hes been a good run stuffer his whole career. And the guy we let him walk for is joe mays who was benched for a 38 year old off the street. So I wouldnt toot a horn... Any bronco fan with sense would want bunkley on this team.

vCash
    Expexted to pound the saints though. There defense has so little talent no one player whose good will look good.

We are now 4-1 at home though so were kicking *** at home which is always good

vCash
    I would of loved it even more if the Chiefs beat the Raiders...now them ****ers are going to think they are something. Chargers are just overrated.

Shocked that we held the Saints to a 1-12 3rd down conversion rate. Now that is worthy to get excited about..

vCash
    Looking good fellas! Peyton is money and a true MVP candidate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    toot your horn all you want imagine bunkley with dooms and miller and now wolfe and vickerson and unrein? Dl would be sick. Bunkley has been banged up thats all, hes been a good run stuffer his whole career. And the guy we let him walk for is joe mays who was benched for a 38 year old off the street. So I wouldnt toot a horn... Any bronco fan with sense would want bunkley on this team.
    He's a one dimensional, overpaid and is a platoon player at best. Would I like him on the team? Sure. There's lot's of players I wouldn't mind having, but not for the $ he was asking. Like it or not, there are several players that can do what he does and not for nearly as much $. My whole point being though, he wasn't needed and we were going to be fine without him. I'm pretty sure that was a sentiment you seemed to disagree vehemently with.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    McGahee has got nearly as many fumbles as TD's. (3 to 4). He's going to continue to keep us on the edge of our seats..the mother ****er just can't hold onto that damn ball.

Not worried about Hillman though..he should learn from that. Finally, we get to see a break out game from him.

vCash
    I wouldnt be quivk to say hes not needed, dont act like the patriots didnt rush for 260 on this dline we have.. Im sure we needed him that day.

vCash
    And the saints nor chargers can run the ball so again I wouldnt say hes not needed, weve gotten gashed by running teams. Id much rat her give bunk 7 million for a couole years than frickin joe mays the special teamer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    McGahee has got nearly as many fumbles as TD's. (3 to 4). He's going to continue to keep us on the edge of our seats..the mother ****er just can't hold onto that damn ball.

Not worried about Hillman though..he should learn from that. Finally, we get to see a break out game from him.
    Yup rookie mistake is all I think that one was. A little too excited on his first big gain, wanted more, forgot to cover the ball. He looked awesome though.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast