Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    vCash
    Storm is starting to get bad. Tree just broke in my backyard and the house is shaking.

To anyone in the Northeast, be safe!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Storm is starting to get bad. Tree just broke in my backyard and the house is shaking.

Stay safe bud!
    And to anyone else in the region.

vCash
    here in maryland its pretty windy and heavy rain flow. weve had a couple recent hurricanes though that knocked down alot of old trees so hopefully its not as bad when it comes to knockin down trees since e ones that couldnt stand the hurricane wind are gone.

I just keep going outsideland just soaking in mother nature. Its beautiful such raw invisible power. Aslong as everybody stays safe. And dont be under trees or areas where big water are just enjoy the storm. Stay safe. I dont think people up north ever been through a hurricane though.

vCash
    It was a good game. We played well. I had fun watching it. That QB guy threw nice.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would feel better about this win if the Saints didn't seem like such a weak team to me. They really just seem like Superman with a kryptonite necklace on this year.
    Just keep reminding yourself that they were the best 3rd down converting team in the league and we held them 1-12...that makes me feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I think one thing you can take away without being skeptical is how well the Broncos shut down their offense. Their offense is one of, if not the best in the nfl. They also only went 1-12 in 3rd downs, which I believe they were #1 in the league in the category. Also, the Broncos were the 1st team to hold them under 20 this year. Pretty much 7 the whole game seeing as that final TD was in garbage time.

That said, it was one game. Need to keep it up.
    Ding ding ding. That's a fantastic sign. We're the first team to hold them under 20 points this season..I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rentzias View Post
    "The lead blocker on McGahee's 1-yard touchdown was DT Mitch Unrein." (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos...7873--nfl.html)

Haha, wha...?
    So why do we have Gronkoski on the team again? We can just use Virgil Green as the FB in any other situations.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    We need to see this type of play from him consistently... im not gonna jizz in my pants over one good game. I really liked what i saw from him last night, but i want to see more of this cause up til last night he was a liability in pass coverage. Im definitely rooting for him to keep this up though.
    Here's the thing...this isn't just "one good game." He's been producing everytime he's been the starter and that includes pass coverage. He's had a very effective season in pass coverage actually. His worst game came against the Pats where he was dominated on the running game..besides that..he's been solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post

Be safe bud..the northeast is getting the brunt of it alright.

vCash
    I lied, I'm afraid. They were #2 in 3rd down conversions instead of 1. I hang my head in shame.

vCash
    Looks like Tony Carter had another solid game in pass coverage..missed another tackle though...but watch out Tracy Porter..Tony Carter is roaming up there in a hurry. Scrap dog also put up excellent coverage.

Rahim Moore missed his first two tackles in this one. He gave it a good run lets see if this piles up..

vCash
    I lied, I'm afraid. They were #2 in 3rd down conversions instead of 1. I hang my head in shame.
    I relied on you..

vCash
    Yeah Mud, we put our faith in you... And you let us down.

vCash
    Mud you lying SOB lol i will never believe you again lol
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Notre Dame, and the Dead Wings. I already knew I couldn't trust you.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Just keep reminding yourself that they were the best 3rd down converting team in the league and we held them 1-12...that makes me feel better.

Ding ding ding. That's a fantastic sign. We're the first team to hold them under 20 points this season..I'll take it.

So why do we have Gronkoski on the team again? We can just use Virgil Green as the FB in any other situations.

Here's the thing...this isn't just "one good game." He's been producing everytime he's been the starter and that includes pass coverage. He's had a very effective season in pass coverage actually. His worst game came against the Pats where he was dominated on the running game..besides that..he's been solid.

Be safe bud..the northeast is getting the brunt of it alright.
    No clue why we have gronkowski. Why not have an open spot, or bring in some extra depth to a position that we need it in. Like linebacker or D-line.

vCash
    To go one step further. On a 2nd and short or 3rd and short later in the game, McGahee was the fullback with Hillman in as tailback. They gave it o McGahee and he got the first down. So I agree with all of you. Why is Gronkowski taking up a roster spot??

vCash
    gronk is just a name. He doesnt even play

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617