Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    vCash
    great great game! i was expecting it to be close, but our defense just dominated! every area on the game was nearly flawless!!! it was a beautiful sight.

i did get a laugh when hillman lost a fumble out of bounds and al micheals says "and that is the first fumble all year that the broncos didnt lose". lol maybe our luck is turning around a bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    So do folks still think Woody shouldn't be starting? The man produces in a starting role. Helps in run defense, helps in a pass rush..he justs makes plays. If we're thinking about having D.J back in the lineup...you better not take out Woody.
    I think so. Every time I looked up at a defensive play I could've sworn #52 was involved. He was all over tonight and played exceptionally well.
    Infact our entire D looked good, including carter and scrap dog...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    He's a one dimensional, overpaid and is a platoon player at best. Would I like him on the team? Sure. There's lot's of players I wouldn't mind having, but not for the $ he was asking. Like it or not, there are several players that can do what he does and not for nearly as much $. My whole point being though, he wasn't needed and we were going to be fine without him. I'm pretty sure that was a sentiment you seemed to disagree vehemently with.
    we couldn't tell from the off-season if we were going to be fine so bunk would of been a security blanket...but it really is showing that it wasn't an intelligent investment for a platoon DL. Bannan has played more snaps than Bunk...and Vick is picking up Bunk's role quite nicely. Kudos to JDR getting those big boys to do their jobs.

We still need to upgrade that position though..Need to blend in talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    The broncos are gonna need moreno. Willis wont run like this every game get real. And hillman s a change of pace back.

Lance ball is worthless.
    What the **** are you talking about? After a game like this, Moreno just lost the spot to Hillman, and Ball's always been our 3rd running back. Moreno's in the dog house, and not getting out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I wouldnt be quivk to say hes not needed, dont act like the patriots didnt rush for 260 on this dline we have.. Im sure we needed him that day.
    Maybe, but who is to say he would've made that big of a difference? It's not like he's tearing it up in NO. Banged up or not, he is part of a truly awful run D. I do agree with having him over Mays though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    So do folks still think Woody shouldn't be starting? The man produces in a starting role. Helps in run defense, helps in a pass rush..he justs makes plays. If we're thinking about having D.J back in the lineup...you better not take out Woody.
    Someday people will learn the truth. I'm thinking of going Jehovah's Witness for Woody and starting his own cult.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    no way moreno gets the nod over hillman now.....moreno needs a new team.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Wow what an exciting, fun game to watch! I honestly thought this was going to be a shoot out. I had no idea that our Defense was going to step up this big though. Woody was an absolute beast throughout the entire game. Champ laid out some nice tackles as well. Hillman started to run the ball with some authority too. I really do love the power/speed combo that is forming. I love our WR's. We have a great mix of speed, toughness, youth, veterans. I feel as though this entire team is gaining confidence as the weeks go on and could be a force to be reckoned with soon enough.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Great win. Made a huge statement.

Woody had the game of his career, the guy was an absolute beast out there in all phases of the game. Loved seeing Hillman get more involved, he looks comfortable now. Good to see Green getting involved, hope he keeps developing the way he has from year 1 to year 2. Although we didnt put up huge numbers in the sack department, i felt we did a great job with just rushing 4 and collapsing the pocket and not giving Brees big throwing lanes, seemed like 80% of his throws were overtop his O-linemen and he couldnt put the zip on it he usually would. PFM was PFM, homerish bias aside, he looks better than he ever has in Indy.. IMO at least

vCash
    I would feel better about this win if the Saints didn't seem like such a weak team to me. They really just seem like Superman with a kryptonite necklace on this year.

vCash
    I think one thing you can take away without being skeptical is how well the Broncos shut down their offense. Their offense is one of, if not the best in the nfl. They also only went 1-12 in 3rd downs, which I believe they were #1 in the league in the category. Also, the Broncos were the 1st team to hold them under 20 this year. Pretty much 7 the whole game seeing as that final TD was in garbage time.

That said, it was one game. Need to keep it up.

vCash
    "The lead blocker on McGahee's 1-yard touchdown was DT Mitch Unrein." (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos...7873--nfl.html)

Haha, wha...?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID:24109015
    We need to see this type of play from him consistently... im not gonna jizz in my pants over one good game. I really liked what i saw from him last night, but i want to see more of this cause up til last night he was a liability in pass coverage. Im definitely rooting for him to keep this up though.

vCash
    The guy who was super impressive was treva2han who ive been begging to let play, that guy is awesome flying to clean up tackles and in cover age is simply great. Love that guys future. I love our olbs. Cant wait to get a stud in the middle. Thats the only place dj will compete at for for job the rest of the way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    We need to see this type of play from him consistently... im not gonna jizz in my pants over one good game. I really liked what i saw from him last night, but i want to see more of this cause up til last night he was a liability in pass coverage. Im definitely rooting for him to keep this up though.
    You will too! And you will enjoy it!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast