Thread: Titus Young

vCash

Titus Young

He's a bust

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    He's a bust
    You start a thread and thats all you say " He's a bust" Wow thats crazy rocket.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Rocket makes a good point. Lacks a bit of substance but a compelling argument nonetheless.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    I didnt know if he was being sarcastic I wish the real titus young stand up.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    This isn't the Titus Young from last year...look his jersey is different!

#HandItOnly2Bell

vCash
    Yeah he's terrible.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

vCash
    Young has all the skills needed to succeed, it's just his bonehead mistakes that he frequently makes. 2nd half of last year he showed he can be a #2 WR in the NFL and this was a nice little coming out party for him. Hopefully he can continue to do this on a consistent basis, maybe getting more involved in the game plan was all he needed to breakout, cause he sure had a great game. Best of his career imo, every catch he made a nice, and he came up big on 3rd down multiple times. And hopefully his knee injury doesn't cause anymore problems this year

vCash
    Titus and broyles will revitalize this offense. Nate was good but he no longer threaten defenses. Titus is the speed threat with broyles working the slot. because of this.... Mikel running for over 100 next game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman127 View Post
    Titus and broyles will revitalize this offense. Nate was good but he no longer threaten defenses. Titus is the speed threat with broyles working the slot. because of this.... Mikel running for over 100 next game!
    well if he's allowed to carry the ball 20 times for once

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman127 View Post
    Exactly, I heard one of the announcers during the game say that Swartz was taking advice from Jim Leyland about staying course and sticking with players through the rough times, All i could think of was Burleson playing the #2, I love burleson to death but these young guys need to feel like they are a main part of the offense or they dont seem to give 100%, Nates role in our offense was too much, He and Titus needed to switch roles/involvement before the injury but the injury made swartz's choice for him

That and Logan is Swartzs Raburn... lol

29 Rec - 461 Yards -3 TD

vCash
    Yeah trade him. He'll never get a 2 TD or 100 yards in a single game.......................

vCash
    titus young is such a cocky *******. but I dont care if he continues to play like he did yesterday.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Nate’s injury is going to be a blessing in disguise for this team.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Nate’s injury is going to be a blessing in disguise for this team.
    Agreed. But I like it for the purpose of a three receiver set of CJ, Young, and Broyles. It is a much younger and faster unit without Burleson. He had lost a step before his injury anyway. He should have been the fourth receiver on the depth chart anyway. Plus allowing Young to have more chances at one-on-one outside coverage does good for him. Hes better when he is given more space along the sidelines rather than over the middle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Exactly, I heard one of the announcers during the game say that Swartz was taking advice from Jim Leyland about staying course and sticking with players through the rough times, All i could think of was Burleson playing the #2, I love burleson to death but these young guys need to feel like they are a main part of the offense or they dont seem to give 100%, Nates role in our offense was too much, He and Titus needed to switch roles/involvement before the injury but the injury made swartz's choice for him

That and Logan is Swartzs Raburn... lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast