Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Titus Young

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,416
    vCash
    1500

    Titus Young

    He's a bust

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,167
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    He's a bust
    You start a thread and thats all you say " He's a bust" Wow thats crazy rocket.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    26,318
    vCash
    1435
    Rocket makes a good point. Lacks a bit of substance but a compelling argument nonetheless.

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,167
    vCash
    1600
    I didnt know if he was being sarcastic I wish the real titus young stand up.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    12,035
    vCash
    1500
    This isn't the Titus Young from last year...look his jersey is different!


    #HandItOnly2Bell

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,383
    vCash
    0
    Yeah he's terrible.



    Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,904
    vCash
    500
    Young has all the skills needed to succeed, it's just his bonehead mistakes that he frequently makes. 2nd half of last year he showed he can be a #2 WR in the NFL and this was a nice little coming out party for him. Hopefully he can continue to do this on a consistent basis, maybe getting more involved in the game plan was all he needed to breakout, cause he sure had a great game. Best of his career imo, every catch he made a nice, and he came up big on 3rd down multiple times. And hopefully his knee injury doesn't cause anymore problems this year



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    160
    vCash
    1500
    Titus and broyles will revitalize this offense. Nate was good but he no longer threaten defenses. Titus is the speed threat with broyles working the slot. because of this.... Mikel running for over 100 next game!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,416
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman127 View Post
    Titus and broyles will revitalize this offense. Nate was good but he no longer threaten defenses. Titus is the speed threat with broyles working the slot. because of this.... Mikel running for over 100 next game!
    well if he's allowed to carry the ball 20 times for once

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    17,277
    vCash
    3542
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman127 View Post
    Titus and broyles will revitalize this offense. Nate was good but he no longer threaten defenses. Titus is the speed threat with broyles working the slot. because of this.... Mikel running for over 100 next game!
    Exactly, I heard one of the announcers during the game say that Swartz was taking advice from Jim Leyland about staying course and sticking with players through the rough times, All i could think of was Burleson playing the #2, I love burleson to death but these young guys need to feel like they are a main part of the offense or they dont seem to give 100%, Nates role in our offense was too much, He and Titus needed to switch roles/involvement before the injury but the injury made swartz's choice for him

    That and Logan is Swartzs Raburn... lol

    #81

    29 Rec - 461 Yards -3 TD

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Yeah trade him. He'll never get a 2 TD or 100 yards in a single game.......................

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,438
    vCash
    1500
    titus young is such a cocky *******. but I dont care if he continues to play like he did yesterday.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,708
    vCash
    0
    Nate’s injury is going to be a blessing in disguise for this team.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    503
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Nate’s injury is going to be a blessing in disguise for this team.
    Agreed. But I like it for the purpose of a three receiver set of CJ, Young, and Broyles. It is a much younger and faster unit without Burleson. He had lost a step before his injury anyway. He should have been the fourth receiver on the depth chart anyway. Plus allowing Young to have more chances at one-on-one outside coverage does good for him. Hes better when he is given more space along the sidelines rather than over the middle.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    503
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Exactly, I heard one of the announcers during the game say that Swartz was taking advice from Jim Leyland about staying course and sticking with players through the rough times, All i could think of was Burleson playing the #2, I love burleson to death but these young guys need to feel like they are a main part of the offense or they dont seem to give 100%, Nates role in our offense was too much, He and Titus needed to switch roles/involvement before the injury but the injury made swartz's choice for him

    That and Logan is Swartzs Raburn... lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •