Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    When you say another pitcher are you talking about a big name or guys on a minor league deal?
    I would guess someone in between, someone easy to shed after a year or 2 that will provide decent service in that span. If we get kuroda and andy back, no need to go get anyone though. Its a good philosophy to have anything we get from Pineda in 2013 be a bonus rather than relying on him to give us 150 innings or so and then falling short

vCash
    We should get Madison Bumgarner, throw the Giants some B prospects, maybe even Pineda. Maybe we can even pry away Posey, even though I think he'd do worse than Martin in the AL East.

vCash
    Add Brackman to that list.

He sure turned out great for us. Wasn't at all surprised the Yanks cut his ***. Wouldn't be shocked if Pineda ends up being a similar casualty in a couple of years.

Oh well...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    We should get Madison Bumgarner, throw the Giants some B prospects, maybe even Pineda. Maybe we can even pry away Posey, even though I think he'd do worse than Martin in the AL East.
    not even a option. why would sf trade posey?
    MLB Stadiums: 12-30
    Sorry everyone i am a POOR SPELLER

Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    I can't believe people think he is on roids. You must be the same people that actually think OJ Simpson was guilty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Banuelos!

Pineda!

Campos!

Betances!

We are awesome at this!
    can anyone else confirm this about Pineda? I ve never found bleacher report to be the most accurate.
    This list is longer than that when u start adding guys like Chris Garcia and the pircher we got in the Sheff trade.

If he's really out that long lets hope the Angles can resign Greinke and not picl up Harrens option like their has been talk of. I ve wanted Harren for yrs and IMO would be a solid addition to the rotation

why don't we just offer them Arod and his whole salary for those 2, i can't think of a reason the Guants wouldn't trade the best young catcher in baseball and their 23yr LHer

vCash
    yup, sna fran is going to jump at the idea of traidng an MVP candidate. the fact you even remotely think there is any circumstance the giants will trade posey completely invalidates everything else you have ever and will ever say
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    can anyone else confirm this about Pineda? I ve never found bleacher report to be the most accurate.
    This list is longer than that when u start adding guys like Chris Garcia and the pircher we got in the Sheff trade.

If he's really out that long lets hope the Angles can resign Greinke and not picl up Harrens option like their has been talk of. I ve wanted Harren for yrs and IMO would be a solid addition to the rotation

why don't we just offer them Arod and his whole salary for those 2, i can't think of a reason the Guants wouldn't trade the best young catcher in baseball and their 23yr LHer
    says the same thing on rotoworld

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Guys, I got it.

Trade Pineda, Arod, and Boone Logan to the Giants for Sandoval, Posey, and Cain.

I'm a genius!!!

vCash
    I dont get how anyone is surprised by any of this. Im sure some people were also expecting him to be highly effective upon his return also.

vCash
    As soon as he got hurt, Leo told you all you'll never see him again.

It's over.

Move on.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

"Wait a second.....did they say they are releasing new names from Biogenesis soon? I think I may have just soiled myself..."

Tick....tock.....tick....tock...

vCash
    Pineda can suck my balls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    As soon as he got hurt, Leo told you all you'll never see him again.

It's over.

Move on.
    well since he was out the year, and the next season isn't suppsoed to start until after the decemeber apocalypse, seemed pretty safe to say you were right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Guys, I got it.

Trade Pineda, Arod, and Boone Logan to the Giants for Sandoval, Posey, and Cain.

I'm a genius!!!
    Maybe we can brainwash the M's into trading him for Montero.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFan89 View Post
    I would guess someone in between, someone easy to shed after a year or 2 that will provide decent service in that span. If we get kuroda and andy back, no need to go get anyone though. Its a good philosophy to have anything we get from Pineda in 2013 be a bonus rather than relying on him to give us 150 innings or so and then falling short
    Very well said that's the best way to look at it.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post

We’ve known for quite some time that Michael Pineda’s future is murky, and we’ve known that his role for 2013 is uncertain. Speaking on Ian O’Connor’s radio show yesterday, Brian Cashman addressed just how little the Yankees can count on Pineda next season.

“We have to keep him off our radar for now,” Cashman said. “We’re talking June of next year.”

Pineda had shoulder surgery after feeling some soreness at the end of spring training. The history of pitchers coming back from such a surgery is spotty at best, and obviously the Yankees were expecting big things when they agreed to trade Jesus Montero for Pineda.

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2012/10/2...and-rodriguez/
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast