Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. October

vCash

Mr. October

Eli Manning’s record as a starter in October is now 26-5 (.839), the highest winning percentage of any quarterback in the Super Bowl era

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Ree...855?ref=stream

vCash
    The white Reggie Jackson......then again in baseball October is playoff time so it probably means a bit more.

vCash
    nice and he is elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    funny, i posted this on the main site and suddenly it appears on every Giants site within hours. We should all already know this.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    funny, i posted this on the main site and suddenly it appears on every Giants site within hours. We should all already know this.
    Funny, no one cares that you did this first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Funny, no one cares that you did this first.
    Funny how few fans, including yourself even knew.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Funny how few fans, including yourself even knew.
    You know this how?

vCash
    You know this how?
    Your response would have excluded the prick element had you known.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 10-23-2012 at 09:41 PM.

vCash
    Your response wouldn't have excluded the prick element had you known.
    I know Eli is a magician in and out of October. Can you not accept the fact that I'm just a prick without motive?

vCash
    I know Eli is a magician in and out of October. Can you not accept the fact that I'm just a prick without motive?
    You just proved my point. The "magician" is sub .500 after October so you didn't know that either.

vCash
    You just proved my point. The "magician" is sub .500 after October so you didn't know that either.
    You're right. Must have slept through those two Super Bowls. And if you want to come back with some ******** about calendars, February being before October, the ridiculous spelling of February, or the Mayan astronomical system employed within the Haab then please argue with someone else. We've got nothing more to say or prove to each other.

vCash
    You're right. Must have slept through those two Super Bowls. .
    I'm sure you awake for the Superbowls just as I'm sure you had no idea about his October record or his "magician" sub .500 record afterward. Like your orginal hijack response, nobody really cares but real nice job being yourself.

vCash
    I'm sure you awake for the Superbowls just as I'm sure you had no idea about his October record or his "magician" sub .500 record afterward. Like your orginal hijack response, nobody really cares but real nice job being yourself.
    Ignoring our previous discussion, did you film the video in your signature?

vCash
    guys stop arguing, it's pointless to fight who posted it first...we're all Giants fans, save all the trash talk for the $h!tty Cowboys!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Eli being Mr. October has been talked about for 2 years. It's not new and nobody is breaking any news here....it's just worth acknowledging.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast