Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Ozzie Guillen fired.

So the Marlins fired Ozzie...this is ridiculous!!! Who the hell is going to take this job now??? I am a huge Marlins fan, but this ownership is making it harder and harder to root for this team...lets hope they prove me wrong...

vCash
    Jack McKeon

vCash

Ozzie Guillen fired.

It's tough. Loria has no business making baseball decisions. He is making Ross look great. He alone brought in the 2 worse contracts we had and I'm sure he was behind Ozzie. If you wanted him here why would you fire him after one season. I'm not an Ozzie fan but this move is horrible.

vCash
    Mike Lowell pls.

vCash
    No ****ing stability, we look like fools...

Looks like the Dolphins are finally heading in the right direction. Hell, even the Hurricanes are looking like they have a bright future. And the Heat.... they're disgusting. The Marlins though.... we got a long way to go.

vCash
    great move

vCash
    They knew damn well what they were getting into with Guillen, and I just wish they would sleep in the bed they made themselves. I don't think Ozzie was anywhere near the root of the issues with the Marlins. Like HuRRiCaNeS324 said, there's no stability whatsoever at the top, and when that's the case you aren't going to have a great product on the field.

vCash
    Whatever. I am past caring at this point. We are gonna be in the cellar for a long time. Not enough talent on the team, no stability, no farm system. Recipe for success

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    The job is Mike Lowell's if he wants it
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer