Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cuttydoesit6 View Post
    yeah man no argument there, alshon is crucial to this offense
    Alshon is NOT a crucial part of our offense... He had less than 200 yards in 5 games.

The guy is a rookie and our 3rd WR. Earl Bennett is more crucial to this offense than Jeffery. Sure it is good to have him in there, and we can use him, and with him in our offense is better, but he is by no means CRUCIAL. Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte are crucial to this offense.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Saints will slowly climb, I think this ranking's too low. Saints at 2-4 > Most teams at 3-3, and the Saints at 2-4 > The Cards at 4-3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    how the eff did you end up with that fantasy team in ur sig? how many ppl are in your league?
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    how the eff did you end up with that fantasy team in ur sig? how many ppl are in your league?
    10 team league, I traded for most, and your like the 7th person to ask me this, I've posted pictures of my leauge before for people who didn't believe me...
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    I'm a Titans fan and we have second(bills) worst defense in the NFL 23 is too high.

28 29 should be our spot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    10 team league, I traded for most, and your like the 7th person to ask me this, I've posted pictures of my leauge before for people who didn't believe me...
    I didnt even notice before, but your team is eeriely similar to one of mine. I'm in a 12 team league and have Brady, Turner, McFadden, Wayne, Floyd/Jones, Gates, Janikowski and Bears D. I havent had your luck tho. 5-2.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Yay Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Saints will slowly climb, I think this ranking's too low. Saints at 2-4 > Most teams at 3-3, and the Saints at 2-4 > The Cards at 4-3
    The defense is still ****, the offense, and the team as a whole lacks balance. The Saints are basically pinning all their hopes on Brees being almost perfect in every single game and hoping the defense can make one crucial play when it needs it, that's not enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    The Saints suck. Sorry man. They are 2-4 for a reason. Good luck getting to .500 this year.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    The Saints suck. Sorry man. They are 2-4 for a reason. Good luck getting to .500 this year.
    The Saints don't suck and I'd put a million dollars on them going over .500.

You continue to show your tremendous football knowledge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post

I'm sorry were you yet again spewing out crap to try to get a rise out of someone?

Come back to me at the end of the year, when the Saints are under .500 and we'll see how right you are
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Alshon is NOT a crucial part of our offense... He had less than 200 yards in 5 games.

The guy is a rookie and our 3rd WR. Earl Bennett is more crucial to this offense than Jeffery. Sure it is good to have him in there, and we can use him, and with him in our offense is better, but he is by no means CRUCIAL. Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte are crucial to this offense.
    he is in my opinion my dude.

id rather he be getting looks over k davis, never hurts to have a big 6'3 wr across for another giant wr marshall, w/ bennet/hester as well... he may be a rookie but there was no doubt in MY mind (dk bout urs) that he was only gettin better n seein more touches. jay, bmarsh, forte are the cornerstones of the offense, jeffery is a crucial piece, my opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cuttydoesit6 View Post
    he is in my opinion my dude.

id rather he be getting looks over k davis, never hurts to have a big 6'3 wr across for another giant wr marshall, w/ bennet/hester as well... he may be a rookie but there was no doubt in MY mind (dk bout urs) that he was only gettin better n seein more touches. jay, bmarsh, forte are the cornerstones of the offense, jeffery is a crucial piece, my opinion
    Honestly man, I'd rather see Rasheed Davis get touches over Kellen Davis. That guy is an absolute waste...
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post

with that defense, them finishing the last ten game at 7 and 3 is increidbly unlikely
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    outside of 1 & 2, I don't agree much but luckily we have a playoff system
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast