Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vitt's Return

vCash
    I like Joe Vitt but if Coach Payton does go to Dallas I hope we bring in a new Head Coach. Who? I have no clue, maybe Andy Reid if he gets fired.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Reid is awful. If you think the Saints are passing a lot now with Coach Brees, Reid wouldn't call a run for all the wealth in the world.

vCash
    Joe Vitt ain't schit!

*Just wanted to remind y'all what I said! I'm on record buddy!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Reid is awful. If you think the Saints are passing a lot now with Coach Brees, Reid wouldn't call a run for all the wealth in the world.
    Seems lik e a good match for Brees tho?
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    But not good for the Saints. Passing a supermajority of the time isn't a winning formula.

vCash
    But not good for the Saints. Passing a supermajority of the time isn't a winning formula.
    I told you bro in the offseason we should have gone to the Defensive FA pool haaaaard with Brees money and then became a ground n pound squad

Whats the use of having a 100 million dollar QB if you're gonna run it 60-40 hell Chase can probably run a run heavy offense with a solid defense and make the playoffs.

Forget all that we should be back next season. WHO DAT
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    The contract was still a sound investment, and I can find guys who should be gone before Brees. Smith, Shanle, Ellis and Jenkins equaled a $15,567,666 cap hit this season. Brees had a cap hit of $10,400,000 for this season. Also, in 2013, Brees' cap hit is $17,400,000, and Smith's is $14,541,666. I know you don't like a player earning that much, but I think Brees is far more deserving than others.

Brees' money isn't the problem.

vCash
    The contract was still a sound investment, and I can find guys who should be gone before Brees. Smith, Shanle, Ellis and Jenkins equaled a $15,567,666 cap hit this season. Brees had a cap hit of $10,400,000 for this season. Also, in 2013, Brees' cap hit is $17,400,000, and Smith's is $14,541,666. I know you don't like a player earning that much, but I think Brees is far more deserving than others.

Brees' money isn't the problem.
    Point made and point taken.

I heard Aaron Rodgers was in tears beggin Green bay for some run support.

Also Brady wined about this

And we know Peyton manning will check check to a run play in a flash.

So yea I agree all teams need run balance even the best QBs.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    No team wins exclusively passing the ball. The Chargers with Fouts never did; the Dolphins never did it with Marino; Elway need TD; and the Greatest Show on Turf had Marshall Faulk.

Reid would just use that formula. Even with good RBs like Westbrook, McCoy and Brown, Reid would rather let them rot in the backfield.

If Payton goes, the Saints would need a good offensive-minded coach to work with Brees and reign him in. I have no idea who that would be.

vCash
    No team wins exclusively passing the ball. The Chargers with Fouts never did; the Dolphins never did it with Marino; Elway need TD; and the Greatest Show on Turf had Marshall Faulk.

Reid would just use that formula. Even with good RBs like Westbrook, McCoy and Brown, Reid would rather let them rot in the backfield.

If Payton goes, the Saints would need a good offensive-minded coach to work with Brees and reign him in. I have no idea who that would be.
    Probably a young dude with some balls and some love for the run game

http://deadspin.com/5945861/kyle-sha...-****ing-balls

Kyle Shanahan
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123