Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vitt's Return

vCash

Vitt's Return

How do you think it's going to impact the team? Any improvements?
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    I can't help but think it will help our Oline by letting Kromer getting back to focusing just on that unit, even though we commited more to the run game against TB, it still wasnt very effective. Also having someone a bit more demonstrative on the sidelines would be a nice change. Kromer is just too passive for me.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    It definitely helps. Vitt is a very good coach
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Vitt seems like he's more willing to stick his foot up someone's ***, and I think the Saints can use that.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Vitt seems like he's more willing to stick his foot up someone's ***, and I think the Saints can use that.
    Yes! I also think he will tell Drew to run the ****ing plays that are called. He might even be able to get the Defense actually defending!

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Yeah, the players know Kromer too well to take too much seriously from him in a sudden situation where he has to enforce anything. Vitt is a known disciplinarian. Anyone taking too long to get off the field (Kansas City game) etc. is going to face the wrath

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    Hahah that was great
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Vitt's pissed about losing 6 weeks of mustache cream that is stipulated in his contract. People gonna get hurt...bad.

vCash

Not bcuz of Joe Vitt!

I don't expect nothing from Joe Vitt! The Saints have already made tweeks and adjustments to this season which more will be coming to their game planning for each game played. This team has veteran leadership on offense which takes care of that side, but Joe Vitt has been on the defensive side of the ball game coaching the LBers of the Saints for years, and for years our defense have struggled with his LBers leading the way of that struggling unit! Plus there's a reason why he has never landed a Head Coaching job in the NFL! Joe Vitt is just a sound bit for the media which will also allow other coaches to settle back into their positions on the team but he won't make that big of an impact to the team.
    I'm not expecting much from Vitt, the Saints will still finish with a winning record fighting for a playoff berth, and that's bcuz of the teams talent level mentally, not bcuz of Joe Vitt!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 10-24-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    I don't think any of us are saying Vitt alone makes this team amazing, but I think he's better suited than Kromer. I think the Saints wouldn't have ****ed up that game against KC had Vitt been there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I don't think any of us are saying Vitt alone makes this team amazing, but I think he's better suited than Kromer. I think the Saints wouldn't have ****ed up that game against KC had Vitt been there.
    ...and that's what I'm saying, nothing changes but obviously you think differently! Trust me, with Vitt our record would be the same!

#Boom
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 10-24-2012 at 12:50 PM.

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    ...and that's what I'm saying, nothing changes but obviously you think differently! Trust me, with Vitt our record would be the same!

#Boom

Disagree quite a bit here, and its more of what you said in a previous post.

Kromer is responsible for the Oline and he serves as our run game coordinator. I think anyone would agree that our Oline and run game has not played the way we are used to them playing, even when we commit to the run we are not very effective this year. Having Kromer back to focus on that instead of head coaching responsiblities can only help. Nobody is saying Vitt should be a head coach in the NFL. I just think he's a better interim coach than Kromer and given the season started over with Vitt not being suspended I could see us starting better than 2-4.

I expect to see a much more productive run game going forward. We are dead last in Rushing YPG right now.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    Disagree quite a bit here, and its more of what you said in a previous post.

Kromer is responsible for the Oline and he serves as our run game coordinator. I think anyone would agree that our Oline and run game has not played the way we are used to them playing, even when we commit to the run we are not very effective this year. Having Kromer back to focus on that instead of head coaching responsiblities can only help. Nobody is saying Vitt should be a head coach in the NFL. I just think he's a better interim coach than Kromer and given the season started over with Vitt not being suspended I could see us starting better than 2-4.

I expect to see a much more productive run game going forward. We are dead last in Rushing YPG right now.
    That's bs! Y'all are so busy looking for signs of hope that you're ready to jump for left(saying that games are must wins, after only week 3) or for right(saying that Joe Vitt coming back as a "Interim Head Coach" would bring more stability bcuz he's better equipped that Kromer! And it's BS bcuz you guys are basing your opinions on HOPE, hoping Joe Vitt brings stability and I'm telling you guys HE WON'T!
    The Saints are an already made team with veteran leadership! If the offense messes up, it will be bcuz of Drew Brees lack of management of the offense, bcuz he's the BOSS of that unit! The Saints won't run the ball more bcuz of Joe Vitt! All of the saints coaches believe that they stand a better chance of winning if Drew Brees has the ball. Even Sean Payton believes this bcuz under Sean Payton the Saints have only had a balance attack on offense for 2yrs under his coaching! Plus our OLine is very average(besides our guards) and the Oline are better suited as Pass Blockers rather than run blockers. #Fact and Joe Vitt can't change that either buddy!

What Joe Vitt can change, is our Defense!
    But under him, he hasnt done schit but start Scott Shanle! Joe Vitt hasn't made a difference on our defense since he's been here, and I dare you to show/prove me wrong! What LBer has become a Allstar OR even made an impact under Joe Vitts coaching? Name me one on our roster? Now he's supposed to bring stability all of a sudden? Please... The Saints could finish 10-6 with Joe just as we'll as w/o him! #BelieveDat

Our Defense has always sucked, the only deference is we don't have Darren Sharper saving our azz's with late game INTs or forcing QBs to stay away from the middle of the field, forcing passes to the outside for the CBs to pick OR even holding on to the ball longer for sacks!

Bottom line, Joe Vitt doesn't brings wins to our organization. Only Drew Brees and our leader Sean Payton brings W's to out team, and our leader is gone so its on Drew! We live or die under Drew's leadership, Period, not under some interim coach! What interim coach would tell Drew Brees that he's taking the ball out of his hands? Plus the Saints lost those games by the lack of offensive management on the field by Drew Brees, not the coaching off of the field on the sidelines!

NOW, if you still don't believe me or disagrees with me, lets just wait a few weeks and we should see! I still say we should have a winning record while fighting for the playoffs. Remember y'all said the season was over! Lmao...
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 10-24-2012 at 05:23 PM.

From my Stephen-

vCash
    The addition of Vitt is nothing but positive.

First of all, it puts Kromer back 100% with the offensive line and running game, which has been awful! It's hard to believe one person, Nicks, made that much of a difference in running effectiveness. Everyone in the run game is too soft. You have to have some thug in you, some attitude, to run the ball.

Second, the Saints' biggest problems on defense are:

Connecting the personnel to the scheme. Adding another football mind who is familiar with our personnel is great to help meld the two. Plus, maybe with his time off it gave him time to see or think up something, from an outside view.

Tackling. Vitt will also bring in more attitude which goes a long way in being the most physical team on the field. The Saints' defense lacks fundamental arm and hand strength, which is showing up big time in their (lack of) tackling.
    !WhoDat!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast