Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Thread Spamming in GD Forum.

Is there some kind of rule regarding thread spamming?

Someone is bombing the GD forum with conspiracy threads. Eight to be exact.
    Last edited by Ian.; 10-20-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    I'm In.

vCash
    PP has snapped it appears

vCash

ewing

Maybe he should be given one thread to post in. Its not spam but he shouldn't dominate the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Idk I think it is spam its just a bunch of nonsense and yeah he pretty much almoct has a full page of his own threads

vCash
    Thread padding?
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    PP has snapped it appears
    Mac snapped a long time ago

vCash
    If anyone thinks PP is anyone other than Mac lets here it. I mean in the NFL mock in February he came in a chatzy and someone traced his ip. It was a small school but we didn't write it down. Then in the NBA thing or NFL thing I was talking to a mod in chatzy. JT (RIP) told him that it was Mac because of multiple reasons. They traced his ip to a small college. Couldn't ban him though because they have no evidence because he uses a proxy.

vCash
    PredatorPeppers isn't Mac, everyone.

However, this site is a huge ****ing joke. Why aren't users like that just banned?

And better yet, why are those threads still there? Mods whine and groan about the quality of the GD all of the time and this garbage is clogging up space for some decent threads.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    It is annoying and certainly frowned upon, but not really against the rules.

I'll send him a PM and give him his one warning to, at least, spread them out a bit. If it continues, he will be dealt with.

vCash
    Noted
    I'm In.

vCash
    You're ****ing kidding, right?

Exactly what does it take for someone not me to be banned for religious discussion, anyway? I posted one thing in one thread where people had said far more, and got banned. I never made a thread once the absurd religious ban started, I never hijacked a thread into religious discussion... nothing. But one post, that gave you guys a fantastic excuse.

So, what the hell does everyone else have to do? He made a thread, it was just deleted but he's still here. He made posts inside threads, they were just deleted and he's still here. Would someone that actually has a bit of common sense rattling around in their head like to actually address this? Or are we just going to pretend like it's so many of the other problems around here, and ignore it?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Needs more PP.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    If anyone thinks PP is anyone other than Mac lets here it. I mean in the NFL mock in February he came in a chatzy and someone traced his ip. It was a small school but we didn't write it down. Then in the NBA thing or NFL thing I was talking to a mod in chatzy. JT (RIP) told him that it was Mac because of multiple reasons. They traced his ip to a small college. Couldn't ban him though because they have no evidence because he uses a proxy.

Well hold a fake NBA sting draft!!!

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You're ****ing kidding, right?

Exactly what does it take for someone not me to be banned for religious discussion, anyway? I posted one thing in one thread where people had said far more, and got banned. I never made a thread once the absurd religious ban started, I never hijacked a thread into religious discussion... nothing. But one post, that gave you guys a fantastic excuse.

So, what the hell does everyone else have to do? He made a thread, it was just deleted but he's still here. He made posts inside threads, they were just deleted and he's still here. Would someone that actually has a bit of common sense rattling around in their head like to actually address this? Or are we just going to pretend like it's so many of the other problems around here, and ignore it?

Banned for religious talk

vCash

Oh Ewing...

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast