Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What do you guys think of Cecil Shorts?

He's averaging nearly 20 yards a catch this season on a sorry Jacksonville Jags team. He's also on pace for 1000 yards this season. If he is putting stats like this up in Jacksonville, what do you think he'd do on an actual contending team? Would you give up anything to get him?

RushNFL also said he's a top 10 WR this year.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI3fM9nVGFA&feature=plcp
    Last edited by RaiderDawg; 11-18-2012 at 01:03 PM.

vCash
    Kind of reminds me of Johnny Knox's 2010 season. He's a result of no weapons on offense and probably won't do much beyond this year

vCash
    I actually picked him up a few weeks ago so I've watched the last 4 games and I gotta say the kid is impressive...during garbage time.

I don't see him getting any looks when it really counts especially when Robinson is on the field so that takes a little bit away from him in my book....

vCash
    His name is misleading 6ft isn't short

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Kind of reminds me of Johnny Knox's 2010 season. He's a result of no weapons on offense and probably won't do much beyond this year
    He's a lot better then Knox, but ya I say he just more of a product of being the only weapon on the team.

vCash
    He's short

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    He's a lot better then Knox, but ya I say he just more of a product of being the only weapon on the team.
    Knox was just the first example I could think of where a lack of surrounding talent resulted in better stats. I honestly haven't see him play outside of the Bears game so I have no idea what kind of player he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Knox was just the first example I could think of where a lack of surrounding talent resulted in better stats. I honestly haven't see him play outside of the Bears game so I have no idea what kind of player he is.
    How about Sidney Rice?

vCash
    Shorts is nothing special, he isn't big, isn't fast, and double catches every ball. The only reason he is doing well is he is the guy who has spent the most time with Gabbert in a timing based passing offense. They were rookies together, roomed together, and worked out together during the lockout. He stuck around even though he was awful his first year (2 passes caught, a few fumbles, several drops) simply because they had nothing else. They picked up cutoffs from the three other least effective passing teams in the league last season besides themselves. Cloherty from the Colts, Robiskie from the Browns, and Sims-Walker from the Rams. That is how bad it was. Not much better this year, they just added a guy from maybe the worst receiving corps in the league next to their own. Armstrong from Miami. Not to mention another aging journeyman Sprulock. They are utilizing a UDFA receiver from a small school that was kept only for special teams work in Elliott. He had two targets, two clear drops last time he played.

It's a circus, although Robinson seems to be healthy finally, and Blackmon can't be as awful as he has looked so far. But, again, Shorts is nothing special. He could just as easily be playing elsewhere this time next season, and they wouldn't miss him.

vCash
    I don't think he'd be that much better on another team but I really like that kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Does he make shorts?

vCash
    whats his madden rating?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLombardi View Post
    How about Sidney Rice?
    That team had kind of a lot of talent.....

vCash