Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 88 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash

pass blocking

Pff released their best and worst pass blocking tackles list. As we all probably expected Okung graded out really well ( 6th) Breno really poorly ( 54th) . Former Hawk Tyler Polumbus was 59th.

No link since im on my phone and it redirected me from twitter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I've actually wondered if I have it sometimes. Either that, or I'm just that ****** of a college student yet. It's one or the other. I need something to help me focus regardless though.
    I wouldn't doubt it man. I'm the type of guy who had no problem acing tests and finals, but the everyday grind of doing homework and writing papers was near impossible. You can take some tests online that will give you an idea of if you maybe should go see a doctor and talk about it. I didn't ever get around to it until well after college, but it was in the back of my mind since HS. I always thought, I'm smart, I'm not bouncing off the walls like an idiot, I probably don't have ADD/ADHD, but always wondered why some things were so difficult. If I had talked to a doctor back in HS, school would have been so much easier.

There are two types of attention deficit disorder, one doesn't fit the image most people have in their heads. That was me.

Some likely symptoms would be:
    Difficulty starting tasks
    Feeling like tasks that other people do normally are extremely tedious
    Probably hate reading unless it's a subject you're very interested in
    Easily irritable
    Procrastination is the norm
    May feel that you work much better under pressure
    Hate waiting

vCash
    Wilson is the highest rated HOME QB in the NFL and highest rated QB in the NFL since week 6. Flynn is a non-factor at this point.

vCash
    We did not even pay Flynn that much, he honestly got backup money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    We did not even pay Flynn that much, he honestly got backup money.
    Flynn was basically insurance until Wilson was ready what Caroll didn't know is Wilson would take the job day one and run away with it.

You could tell that Schneider was excited about Wilson and saw Peyton Manning like traits in him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Flynn was basically insurance until Wilson was ready what Caroll didn't know is Wilson would take the job day one and run away with it.

You could tell that Schneider was excited about Wilson and saw Peyton Manning like traits in him.
    I think that is part of why we were trying to bring in Manning. I think Seahawks always knew they would go after Wilson. No one knew how Manning would come back from all the surgery's but even half a manning is better then most QB's and would have been a brilliant mentor for Wilson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashr View Post
    Ok lets get real. We paid a lot of money for this guy and the coach isn't giving him a chance. I have yet to see wilson throw for 6 TD's and as many yards. The one long throw Flynn was allowed to make in pre season went right threw TO's hands even though it was right on the money. Now I agree wilson is a good qb and will get better in time but a 6-5 record isn't getting it done. We have an awesome Defense but at some point we need the offense to put up big numbers and not just a running game hpoing to wear the other team out. Ask any top commentator these days and they will tell you it's a passing league now. Ground chuck days are over pass the dam ball and score quickly.
    Tell that to NY Giants, san fran, pitt. Seems like ground and pound is doing pretty damn well for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wouldn't doubt it man. I'm the type of guy who had no problem acing tests and finals, but the everyday grind of doing homework and writing papers was near impossible. You can take some tests online that will give you an idea of if you maybe should go see a doctor and talk about it. I didn't ever get around to it until well after college, but it was in the back of my mind since HS. I always thought, I'm smart, I'm not bouncing off the walls like an idiot, I probably don't have ADD/ADHD, but always wondered why some things were so difficult. If I had talked to a doctor back in HS, school would have been so much easier.

There are two types of attention deficit disorder, one doesn't fit the image most people have in their heads. That was me.

Easily irritable
    Hate waiting
    It's almost scary how spot-on you were with those ****ing symptoms. Not even trying to toot my own horn here, but yeah... I graduated high school with a 4.35, never studied, never tried, never took as many AP classes as I should have, and it was still that easy.

Got to college, and now I'm happy if I found out I passed to earn my credits. I never go to class and when I do I leave my headphones in and get on this ****ing site. Never study, never do my readings. I actually have a 10-15 page research report due Monday that I haven't even started, and I probably won't until Sunday because I won't have a choice. And it'll take me 8 hours because I'll just do other **** all day inbetween writing. It's kinda pathetic, but it's worked well enough to pass my classes, so I don't know.

Maybe you're right, I might need to look into it.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    And I just wrote that while sitting in my car waiting for a training seminar for my job... While I should be reading these reports on 'collaboration'.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post

Easily irritable
    Hate waiting
    I fit the bill on those two. I study my *** off, but I put in at least twice the amount of time as others. And I can't even remember the last book I read.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    So out of the two who do you guys think is most likely not telling the truth? I think its Browner the dude is 221 pounds playing CB while Sherman really is more slender i could buy that he was taking Adderall to help him focus more.

Then again there are steroids out there that aren't just for physique obviously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel View Post
    Tell that to NY Giants, san fran, pitt. Seems like ground and pound is doing pretty damn well for them.
    Even the Texans, the 'best' team in the league
    (not really)
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    Where's Carpenter ranked? any idea?
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    LOL! Nice sig Alexander.

vCash
    They both deny taking Adderall or anything else and I am inclined to believe them.

Page 88 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast