Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 85 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Besides Vyvanse the only other one I can think of is Ritalin and Concerta..... I think?

Yeah I personally think it's fine. I've heard it's not very good for your brain though. Research on things like Adderall are pretty inconclusive/conflicting though.
    I legitimately have no idea what it was. I'll remember to ask him tomorrow at work. I'm thinking you might be right though, and it was Vyvanse.

Maybe I'll hold off on trying it until we know more about it then, haha.

Sounds like Browner is 100% telling the truth to me.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hawks4life View Post
    Hey Burleson81, quick question, didn't you say earlier that the military tests for cocaine and that if they test positive, it better be Adderall? Could it be possible that the reason why its banned is because they cant distinguish between cocaine and Adderall so they just banned it?
    I can only speak of my branch of the military, the army. I was UPL, Unit Prevention Leader. Which meant I either "meat gazed" or coordinated the urinalysis or piss tests. In the army, for any specimen that pops hot, we have an MRO, Medical Review Officer, which is a designated physician to go into the Soldier's medical records and review prescriptions and diagnoses. If there is legitimate script, the positive is nullified. If the script is expired or does not exist, command begins process for chapter and enrolls Soldier in ASAP, Army Substance Abuse Program.

Not sure how the NFL reviews positive specimens. I'm sure they have a review process as well.

What What!!

vCash
    In addition, Adderall is considered a "controlled substance." It's classified Schedule II, which means it has a high risk for abuse or potential dependence. So you need a script for it.

What What!!

vCash
    I've watched this part so many times. Sherman goes off on the NCAA, and Browner gives a hilarious response when Mike Rob asks him if Oregon State paid him. Starts at the 7 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...Q7HtFSI#t=420s

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Sherman is a smart dude so when he posted that this will all be resolved gotta believe that him and his lawyer have got a plan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I've thought about trying Adderall because I heard it seriously does ****ing wonders if you're trying to study or write a paper... But I've still never done it. Not a fan of drugs.
    It does. I used it in college a bunch for that reason, but I also have ADD (which is probably nothing like what most of you think it is) and used to have a prescription. It's a wonder drug for me, but not for everyone.

vCash
    BTW, adderall is an amphetamine, cocaine is not. They would never be confused on a drug test.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Thats why some of these athletes probably aren't lieing when they say they take it because it helps you focus and its like drinking a bunch of Coffee your full of energy but it is also very dangerous for you.

Most of them are likely lieing about taking it though.
    Adderall isn't dangerous unless it is abused or maaaybe if you have a sensitive heart. That can be said for anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Adderall isn't dangerous unless it is abused or maaaybe if you have a sensitive heart. That can be said for anything.
    I see i thought it was dangerous if your not prescribed it and taking in the right amounts.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-28-2012 at 01:26 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I see i thought it was dangerous if your not prescribed it and taking in the right amounts.
    Doctors will prescribe to just about anybody. They basically just believe that you think you have it.

I'm pretty sure they make people take classes prior to it though so you don't abuse. I feel like my sister had to.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Sorry to be like that one guy who didn't post sources with his stuff i would if i had them but i actually forgot where i heard this but i heard Browner and Sherman most likely will be able to play the next two games because there case hasn't been heard yet.

Think it was on NFL.com but i can't find the article.

vCash
    The appeal could be heard as early as this week.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    It does. I used it in college a bunch for that reason, but I also have ADD (which is probably nothing like what most of you think it is) and used to have a prescription. It's a wonder drug for me, but not for everyone.
    I've actually wondered if I have it sometimes. Either that, or I'm just that ****** of a college student yet. It's one or the other. I need something to help me focus regardless though.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    On 710, Danny O'Niel and Jim Moore were talking about this dragging into next season.

Would you guys prefer the suspensions be done this season or next? When this season? Right away? After this week?
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    On 710, Danny O'Niel and Jim Moore were talking about this dragging into next season.

Would you guys prefer the suspensions be done this season or next? When this season? Right away? After this week?
    Beginning of next season for sure. The team would have time to prepare and adjust in the offseason for having them miss a few games. Without them for the end of this season, we're almost guaranteed to be ****ed for the playoffs... But if it's next season, making the playoffs would be much easier to overcome from the first four games.

Page 85 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast