Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

    26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

    11 29.73%
Page 84 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

  1. #1246
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,374
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I've taken Adderall and Vyvanse. If you're going to take any I'd recommend another brand of ADHD medication besides Adderall. It's a little much. My freshmen year in high school I took it and I didn't sleep that night because: 1. I was working on a DECA project for finals. 2. I probably couldn't have even if I wanted to
    Yeah I heard the actual drug Adderall is no ****ing joke. A few of my friends have taken a lesser degree of it but I forgot what it was called... I could still tell it worked though. My friend took it before a test, took the test, then came into work and I could just see it in his eyes and face. It's even hard to describe, haha, but I could tell he was on something.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  2. #1247
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,374
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Sherman says he drank from a bottle of a teammate who has it prescribed.

    Browner says he watched as his sample was mishandled.

    Watch them both get away with it.
    Where'd you read this? I can't find it.

    Those are the most elementary excuses I've ever heard... But I guess that could make it more believable. Hope it works.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  3. #1248
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Yeah I heard the actual drug Adderall is no ****ing joke. A few of my friends have taken a lesser degree of it but I forgot what it was called... I could still tell it worked though. My friend took it before a test, took the test, then came into work and I could just see it in his eyes and face. It's even hard to describe, haha, but I could tell he was on something.
    Besides Vyvanse the only other one I can think of is Ritalin and Concerta..... I think?

    Yeah I personally think it's fine. I've heard it's not very good for your brain though. Research on things like Adderall are pretty inconclusive/conflicting though.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  4. #1249
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,227
    vCash
    1500
    At least we'll have them for the Bears game at the least. If they're suspended after that then they'll get to catch week 17.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  5. #1250
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    5,498
    vCash
    1500
    Sorry for not posting, took a week long trip to Seattle to visit my girlfriend. Just got back. Just heard about this. WTF!? And what happened in the Dolphins game? I had to have lunch with my girlfriends mother and I missed it

    WE 3ELIEVE!

    Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

  6. #1251
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,227
    vCash
    1500
    I don't want to talk about it
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  7. #1252
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    491
    vCash
    1500
    Hey Burleson81, quick question, didn't you say earlier that the military tests for cocaine and that if they test positive, it better be Adderall? Could it be possible that the reason why its banned is because they cant distinguish between cocaine and Adderall so they just banned it?

  8. #1253
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    5,498
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hawks4life View Post
    Hey Burleson81, quick question, didn't you say earlier that the military tests for cocaine and that if they test positive, it better be Adderall? Could it be possible that the reason why its banned is because they cant distinguish between cocaine and Adderall so they just banned it?
    If you test for anything that isn't prescribed, you're going to be in a lot of trouble. And yes, as far as I know, they can't tell the difference.


    In other news, picked me up a new blue Wilson jersey on a black Friday deal while I was in Seattle! Went to sports authority and picked one up for 86 bucks!

    WE 3ELIEVE!

    Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

  9. #1254
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,219
    vCash
    1500
    Seattle Seahawks cornerbacks Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner continue to deny that they have ever taken performance-enhancing substances despite facing four-game suspensions for testing positive.

    According to Mike Garafolo of the USA Today, Sherman is saying that he unknowingly ingested Adderall prescribed to a teammate. Sherman’s agent, Kevin Poston, would not speak on the specifics of the case but when presented with the scenario described said ”What appears is not always the case. Hopefully, when the facts come out, justice will prevail,” Poston said, per Garafolo.

    Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network also reported the scenario described by Garafolo.

    Sherman is completely denying that’s what took place. In a series of texts Monday night, Sherman disputed the accounts being reported by the USA Today and NFL Network.

    “It’s totally false,” Sherman said. “It will be resolved in time and I have never taken anything.”

    Sherman has denied ever taking Adderall since the suspensions were first reported on Sunday.

    Browner’s agent, Peter Schaffer, also denied the claims against him client.

    “I can tell you that Brandon Browner has no knowledge of how any illegal substance could have gotten into his system,” Schaffer said. “…He takes tremendous care of his body and he is very careful with what he puts into it. We’re exploring all avenues to try and figure out how any substance out of the ordinary would be in his system.”

    Per Garafolo, Browner is already in the league’s substance-abuse program following an undisclosed incident while playing for the Denver Broncos in 2005. Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com was on Sports Radio KJR in Seattle Monday morning and relayed Browner’s denial of taking any performance-enhancing substance knowing how frequently he is tested due to being in the substance-abuse program.

    “[Browner]‘s someone who’s tested regularly; up to three times a week,” La Canfora said. “So he’s told people, ‘look, I knew what I was up against. I don’t even drink a beer because I’m so wary of having a positive for anything.’ So he’s been adamant that ‘I’m not on anything. I’ve gone out of my way not to put any sort of substance, supplement, or anything other than what you would normally eat and drink.’”

    Schaffer said they received notice from the league about the positive tests last week. He said normally hearings for these matters are usually scheduled within 20 days of the notice being sent. However, Schaffer said he wasn’t sure how long it would take for this hearing to come about.

    “It’s too early to tell what we’re going to need, what witnesses and evidence and experts are going to be required so there is no way to even guess at this point,” he said.

    Until those appeals are resolved, both Browner and Sherman are eligible to play for the Seahawks. Head coach Pete Carroll said Monday that he fully expects to have them available for this Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bears.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...y-taking-peds/

  10. #1255
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,051
    vCash
    1500
    Curtis Crabtree
    ‏@Curtis_Crabtree
    In a series of texts, Richard Sherman just denied the USA Today account of the events leading to his positive test
    That sounds comforting, because that excuse was lame as ****. I'm a horrible liar, and that's probably an excuse I would make if I was in a situation like that.

  11. #1256
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,219
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    That sounds comforting, because that excuse was lame as ****. I'm a horrible liar, and that's probably an excuse I would make.
    Browners was bad lol tampering with his samples right in front of him that had to be either a lie or Browner not being very bright.

  12. #1257
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edwards AFB, CA
    Posts
    6,515
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hawks4life View Post
    Hey Burleson81, quick question, didn't you say earlier that the military tests for cocaine and that if they test positive, it better be Adderall? Could it be possible that the reason why its banned is because they cant distinguish between cocaine and Adderall so they just banned it?
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    If you test for anything that isn't prescribed, you're going to be in a lot of trouble. And yes, as far as I know, they can't tell the difference.


    In other news, picked me up a new blue Wilson jersey on a black Friday deal while I was in Seattle! Went to sports authority and picked one up for 86 bucks!
    As someone who once tested positive for a supplement that contained an anabolic steroid, I concur that the military doesn't break down what substances are in a person's system, just whether or not they SHOULD be in it. All I was told was I tested positive for an "unidentifiable alter". I had to provide full proof of where the item was purchased (GNC on base) and I had no idea it was illegal.

    Luckily for me and about 26 other members at my same base, we all took the same product and all identifed that as the new supplement we had just purchased. The supplement was put on the blacklist for all military members and GNC was no longer allowed to sell it on a military base.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

  13. #1258
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,051
    vCash
    1500
    I hope it turns out that Giacomini tampered with the urine and that it actually is his.

  14. #1259
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edwards AFB, CA
    Posts
    6,515
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    I hope it turns out that Giacomini tampered with the urine and that it actually is his.
    Even better... Winston Guy's urine. He is already suspended for using and he's never on the field
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

  15. #1260
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,219
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    I hope it turns out that Giacomini tampered with the urine and that it actually is his.

Page 84 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •