Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 80 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    Is that because Sherman is probably diagnosed with ADHD?
    Leaning that way myself. I mean you ever had a friend that saw something help you and figure maybe it can help them without really thinking doing something wrong? I know I have. I have this gut feeling that is what is happening here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Leaning that way myself. I mean you ever had a friend that saw something help you and figure maybe it can help them without really thinking doing something wrong? I know I have. I have this gut feeling that is what is happening here.
    Yeah, I saw Soldiers pop hot that way. Or they use misuse the prescribed drug and just get high. Hell, you can get high on cough syrup nowadays.

What What!!

vCash
    And with my 900 post... I predict that the Seahawks get the 2nd wildcard spot! Hell yeah! Screw the haters! Have you read some of the user comments on ESPN or NFL.com? Screw them! We shall make the playoffs regardless.

Time for the veteran Trufant and Mr. Comeback Kid, Walter Thurmond, III to step up. NEXT MAN UP!

What What!!

vCash
    I still have faith we can nab that WC spot.
    I'm In.

vCash
    And with my 900 post... I predict that the Seahawks get the 2nd wildcard spot! Hell yeah! Screw the haters! Have you read some of the user comments on ESPN or NFL.com? Screw them! We shall make the playoffs regardless.

Time for the veteran Trufant and Mr. Comeback Kid, Walter Thurmond, III to step up. NEXT MAN UP!
    I would rather grab a guy with a walker off the street at this point then use Trufant, about same level of effect. Trufant needs to retire as soon as possible or be cut.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I would rather grab a guy with a walker off the street at this point then use Trufant, about same level of effect. Trufant needs to retire as soon as possible or be cut.
    Trufant might be better suited to play outside CB as opposed to the slot. Lane needs to step up as Nickel. Our backs are against the wall on this one. But one thing that Pete is good at is motivating players. NEXT MAN UP!

What What!!

vCash
    Trufant might be better suited to play outside CB as opposed to the slot. Lane needs to step up as Nickel. Our backs are against the wall on this one. But one thing that Pete is good at is motivating players. NEXT MAN UP!
    Trufant is too slow. I swear multiple linemen on both sides could outrun Trufant at this stage in his life. Not exactly great tackler. Penalty's really mount when he plays because he can't stay within 15 yards of WR without doing something illegal. He has no value on the field, his only value is as vet presence in locker room.

vCash
    I'm a little too emotionally attached to sports. The Huskies and Seahawks games ruined my day(s).
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Rule #1 NEVER put all your eggs in one basket. I hope you learned your lesson, baller.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I'm a little too emotionally attached to sports. The Huskies and Seahawks games ruined my day(s).
    This is seriously bad for my health especially when you add in the Mariners lol i seriously pace all day when the teams are playing except the Mariners where its a slower sport.

vCash
    Couple years back I had to wear this portable heart monitor for like a month and transmit the results to the doc. Well one day she calls and asked what I was doing at one point, she gave me the time and everything. I had been watching a absurdly close Blazer game where refs kept trying to f us over and it caused a spike in my readings that was a little concerning to the doc.

vCash
    Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25
    This is issue will be resolved soon and the truth will come out. Not worried
    From Sherm i don't know how he can get himself out of this one unless he has Ryan Brauns lawyer or actually has documents explaining he has ADHD.

vCash
    I'm sorry, but that is ****ing ******** and idiotic.

Pete Carroll and John Schneider have turned this roster around. Our current roster is a complete 180 of Jim Mora's team.

Pete Carroll found Sherman in the 5th round and Browner playing in the god damn CFL. They're playing like top corners in the league and both of their salaries put together is around $1M.

So why on earth would Carroll need to go? He has no control of what they do in their personal lives, and something as simple as Adderall does not warrant this suspension. I still have just as much respect for them as I did before.

vCash
    What i don't get is if Browner and Sherman were using stuff to gain an unfair advantage they should of been caught before this the way the NFL does there testing.

At least Browner should of been i mean he has played in what 26/27 games now and he never got caught till now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Not a huge baseball fan, don't know nearly as much about it as I do basketball or football. Most of the sabremetrics I've never cared to look into, so I'm not going to sit there and pretend I know as much as you guys about what the Mariners need or have.

Is that ok with you? Or would you like me to post incoherent **** in there all the time so that you guys know I'm still a fan of the team?
    Post incoherent **** please.