Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 79 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24;24458420[B
    ]If Sherman and Browner were caught doing adderall do you think its possible Guy told somebody because he didn't think it was fair he got caught?[/B]

Probably was just a random test though.

To answer the bolded part..... NO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    If Sherman and Browner were caught doing adderall do you think its possible Guy told somebody because he didn't think it was fair he got caught?

Probably was just a random test though.
    Richard shouldn't have told Winston that he wasn't his protege. It all makes sense now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Richard shouldn't have told Winston that he wasn't his protege. It all makes sense now.
    Moffit is next. The regulars on the Real Rob Report.

What What!!

vCash
    does anyone really believe it's Adderoll? that is the PED that agents are throwing around to cover up for drug use since it's not considered that bad of a drug because it's a common prescription for teenagers. Since the NFL doesn't require the possitive test results to be released just about everyone popped for PED's going forward are going to pull the "adderoll card."
    Jet's forum Banned 10/23/11

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jtchilln View Post
    does anyone really believe it's Adderoll? that is the PED that agents are throwing around to cover up for drug use since it's not considered that bad of a drug because it's a common prescription for teenagers. Since the NFL doesn't require the possitive test results to be released just about everyone popped for PED's going forward are going to pull the "adderoll card."
    Neither Sherman nor Browner said that i am just assuming that myself i doubt they are doing steroids otherwise they would have been caught much sooner.

I mean if they were not doing random tests in the Off Seasons and such i would have to question if the NFL really cares or not.

Also how is Adderoll a good cover up? The drug would enhance there play that would be a dumb excuse by an agent unless the guy has a case of ADHD.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-25-2012 at 09:23 PM.

vCash
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...module=News_CP

Both players are accused of taking Adderall and are appealing the potential suspensions, according to a source with knowledge of the ruling.

What What!!

vCash
    These guys are amazing talents, I just don't get it. I say that to myself just about every time some player gets busted.

vCash
    You know i could buy Richard Sherman having ADHD if you watch how he acts he is so hyper Browner on the other hand is silent all the time so i could see it being suspicious for him taking it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jtchilln View Post
    These guys are amazing talents, I just don't get it. I say that to myself just about every time some player gets busted.
    I really don't buy the Adderall use as a good cover up if you go and read up on the effects it helps them focus more which would enhance there play on the field.

At least its just this though i would have lost mad respect if they were putting steroids into there body while this helps them focus its not like its making them physically better they are still putting the work in.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-25-2012 at 09:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I really don't buy the Adderall use as a good cover up if you go and read up on the effects it helps them focus more which would enhance there play on the field.

At least its just this though i would have lost mad respect if they were putting steroids into there body while this helps them focus its not like its making them physically better they are still putting the work in.
    it's also like speed....get those guys cranked up for games.

vCash
    What Caroll should do next season is not give them time off over the bye week as punishment for being dumb by themselves.

I was going to say just do it to Sherman,Browner and Guy but i think that punishing the whole team is a better idea, It may not be fair but this way they will think twice before screwing the rest of there own team mates over.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-25-2012 at 09:45 PM.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...nsions-sources

Ironically, Seattle is locked in a race with Tampa Bay (6-5) for an NFC wild-card spot. The Buccaneers have had two starting cornerbacks (Eric Wright and Aqib Talib, who later was traded to New England) suspended for four games for using Adderall.
    So ironic! Looks like we won't win the appeal if there is already a precedence.

What What!!

vCash
    Some players have won the appeal others have not. Honestly I think Sherman will win but Browner will lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Some players have won the appeal others have not. Honestly I think Sherman will win but Browner will lose.
    Is that because Sherman is probably diagnosed with ADHD?

What What!!

vCash
    I also find it strange how Sherm was “caught" using Adderall right after he won NFC player of the week... Just seems weird.