Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 78 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Who said you have to be an expert to be a fan? I just starting getting into sabermetrics in this past year or two. I didn't know nearly as much about baseball as I do now when I first starting posting on PSD.
    Well that's my point though... Baseball is definitely not my first choice as far as my favorite sports go. Do I watch the games and follow the Mariners? Of course.

And I've got a relative grasp of the statistics and such things, but 1. not nearly as much as guys like you Brodie, Ian, Jej, etc. do, and 2. it's basketball and football season, two sports which have my attention more than baseball does currently.

I've always posted in the Mariners forum, just not like I do in other forums due to my lack of knowledge and lack of interest compared to the other sports. It has nothing to do with me liking the Mariners or the M's success. And I still follow everything you guys talk about in the offseason thread, just don't post in for reasons I've already mentioned.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I think its just best to go by what that one guy said "always be the calm in the storm." It'll work out for us hopefully. Maybe Maragos can move down to corner to help us out. I don't know but I'm trying to keep the best attitude.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    The NFL is becoming a joke. That penalty on Thomas was ridiculous. And it cost us the game and maybe even the season.
    I am finding it difficult to watch NFL lately. I have been a huge Goodell defender even during the lockout. However at this point I want him and everyone involved in these horrid rules banned from the league, not even allowed to buy tickets.

I have loved this game over half my life. I dedicated half my life to football. Yet these idiots who never played a down in there lives get to destroy it. It is sickening.

vCash
    Well, Ravens saved this day from being just absolutely ****ing brutal...

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Bad day for us hawks fans if true. Not sure why some of you are turning on the Coach? He does not watch them 24 hours a day. They are adults and if they want to do something illegal they will do it.

As for now i presume them innocent until proven guilty.

vCash
    We have 5 games left. How fast is this appeal decision?

Maybe they should take the 4 game hit and come back for last week of the season? Hopefully, we'll still be in the hunt for a wildcard spot.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    We have 5 games left. How fast is this appeal decision?

Maybe they should take the 4 game hit and come back for last week of the season? Hopefully, we'll still be in the hunt for a wildcard spot.
    Agreed, I was kind of thinking the same thing. There'd be an ever-so-slight chance that we'd still have a shot at the playoffs by the time they got back for the last game.

vCash
    Oh no, the appeal process will keep them on the field until league decides we are a threat to plans at which point Sherman and Browner will disappear for 4 games.

vCash
    If this was for a medical condition i hope they sue Goodell but if its legit steroids then i am in support.

Guy was suspended 4 games for taking freaking cold medicine you shouldn't be able to prevent a guy from putting something into his body to help him get over some sickness.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-25-2012 at 08:34 PM.

vCash
    Marijuana is legal in Washington. So Hill can stay.
    Wrong athletes can get suspended for this as they are role models.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Wrong athletes can get suspended for this as they are role models.
    It was a joke.

What What!!

vCash
    It was a joke.
    Yea i should of gotten it lol sorry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    No I agree. Carroll needs to ****ing go. This team has zero discipline, and now it's backfiring hard.

What a ****** ****ing day.
    Caroll needs to stalk all 53 players and monitor them maybe install cameras into there bedrooms and even the bathrooms just to make sure these aren't grown men or anything....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Caroll needs to stalk all 53 players and monitor them maybe install cameras into there bedrooms and even the bathrooms just to make sure these aren't grown men or anything....
    Yeah seriously, they're grown men. You can't blame Pete Carroll for this.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    If Sherman and Browner were caught doing adderall do you think its possible Guy told somebody because he didn't think it was fair he got caught?

Probably was just a random test though.