Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 76 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    ?
    I believe you bailed on this team right off the bat during a bad game. Might have even been a game they won. You overreact to everything.

Unless I'm thinking of someone else. If so, my apologies.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I do remember him disappearing from our forum for multiple months. I think it was partially because we gave him **** for his continuous support of the Thunder.

Anyways:

Even if Adderall is similar to cocaine, how is that cheating?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I believe you bailed on this team right off the bat during a bad game. Might have even been a game they won. You overreact to everything.

Unless I'm thinking of someone else. If so, my apologies.
    Ummm, could've been the Patriots game... Where I was frustrated with how terrible we were on offense, and then Wilson made me look like a ******* with the comeback. If that was it, then yeah, that was me.

But me calling for PC is not just because of this breaking news. Penalties have been a problem for the entirety of Carroll's regime, and it can't keep happening. There's no discipline on this team at all.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Seattle4Ever;24457642]High schoolers and college students all over the country take this ****.

Yeah, I know. It's a hot topic in the mental health field. Especially since ADHD is often mis-diagnosed. And no parent wants a doped up kid.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    High schoolers and college students all over the country take this ****.

Ridiculous statement. How is he supposed to "mentor" them any better? Carroll is doing a damn good job of that. If players don't buy into what he's doing, he gives them the booth. (See: LenDale White.)
    So you're ok with being consistently penalized over and over again every game., and losing every single road game we play? I'm not.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Well those penalties could be attributed to our youth, and injuries.

Our offensive line is pretty much a makeshift line half of the time. It's hard to play good when you aren't even in sync with the other players around you. This team is going to be frustrating and it's going to take time. Be patient.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Ummm, could've been the Patriots game... Where I was frustrated with how terrible we were on offense, and then Wilson made me look like a ******* with the comeback. If that was it, then yeah, that was me.

But me calling for PC is not just because of this breaking news. Penalties have been a problem for the entirety of Carroll's regime, and it can't keep happening. There's no discipline on this team at all.
    Yes it was the Patriot game.

How does PC have any control over what a player does behind closed doors? He can preach all he wants but at the end of the day, they're the ones making the decisions.
    Last edited by Ian.; 11-25-2012 at 08:03 PM.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I do remember him disappearing from our forum for multiple months. I think it was partially because we gave him **** for his continuous support of the Thunder.

Anyways:

Even if Adderall is similar to cocaine, how is that cheating?
    I post more actively in the forum of whichever season we're in. You'll see me here during the NFL season, Mariners during the MLB season, etc. I don't really give a **** how people feel about my NBA fandom.

vCash
    So you're ok with being consistently penalized over and over again every game., and losing every single road game we play? I'm not.
    Pete Carroll isn't on the field to stop them from going helmet to helmet, or get false starts. All he can do is put different players on the field and discipline them.

Like I said, the team is the youngest in the league.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash

How does PC have any control over what a player does behind closed doors? He can preach all he wants but at the end of the day, they're the onesaking the decisions.
    This.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash

How does PC have any control over what a player does behind closed doors? He can preach all he wants but at the end of the day, they're the onesaking the decisions.
    Well we can talk about how great these players are that Carroll is putting on the field, but when they're getting themselves suspended, wouldn't you attribute that to discipline? I would, personally.

vCash
    God damn I am so nervous to hear about their appeals.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I post more actively in the forum of whichever season we're in. You'll see me here during the NFL season, Mariners during the MLB season, etc. I don't really give a **** how people feel about my NBA fandom.
    You'd think that someone with 19,000+ posts would pop into a forum more than you were during that span.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I think they have a shot at an appeal. Not sure how. If it's a banned substance, then it's a banned substance.

I love PC. And I love how you guys rally behind him. I'll back off that stance of lack of discipline. But if there's another guy next week who pops hot for anything, even for a chocolate twinkie. Then I don't know.

What What!!

vCash
    No you're right.

Fire Pete Carroll and John Schneider. Fire the whole staff. We can't control the players.

Cut Okung and Giacomini since they get so many penalties. Chancellor while you're at it. He commits too many personal fouls. Browner and Sherman? Gone. They got themselves suspended. Winston Guy too. Hey while we're in this process let's get rid of DangeRuss since he didn't win the game for us. Marshawn Lynch isn't disciplined so we can trade him away and get some good value!
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs