Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

    26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

    11 29.73%
Page 75 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

  1. #1111
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29,511
    vCash
    500
    This sucks. Bad.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  2. #1112
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,152
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    I love PC. But he has had a history of turning a blind eye to stuff under his command.

    Man, to have these suspensions go down in the middle of a playoff chase is just discouraging to a fan.
    You are discouraging to fans. All indications are that they did nothing wrong and it is more league BS yet you have completely jumped off the wagon and set fire to it. Pathetic.
    Last edited by shen; 11-25-2012 at 08:34 PM.

  3. #1113
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    You are discouraging to real fans. All indications are that they did nothing wrong and it is more league BS yet you have completely jumped off the wagon and set fire to it. Pathetic.
    You got to read the thread first. I said if. If it's true, that's 3 players that didn't play by the rules. You'd rather cheat? I'd rather lose.

    What What!!

  4. #1114
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,152
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    You got to read the thread first. I said if. If it's true, that's 3 players that didn't play by the rules. You'd rather cheat? I'd rather lose.
    Except they did not cheat. It took moments for you to go from League is pulling same BS to throwing them under the bus and wanting Pete and company canned. It is ridicules. If I thought for even 1 second that they might have possibly done something a little iffy I would be all over it and wanting them held accountable. However this is just the league destroying the game with bs suspensions for **** that does not affect the game.

  5. #1115
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Except they did not cheat. It took moments for you to go from League is pulling same BS to throwing them under the bus and wanting Pete and company canned. It is ridicules. If I thought for even 1 second that they might have possibly done something a little iffy I would be all over it and wanting them held accountable. However this is just the league destroying the game with bs suspensions for **** that does not affect the game.
    Well then commissioner. Go re-write the rule book.

    I don't know. Winston Guy took his like a man. Said he took OTC meds. Didn't know it was banned. That was that. That should have been a warning to all.

    A week later and two more players. If it's true, then that's a lack of discipline. I admire Pete. I read his book. I like his energy and his charity work. But if it's true, that's a big history of lack of discipline.

    What What!!

  6. #1116
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    No I agree. Carroll needs to ****ing go. This team has zero discipline, and now it's backfiring hard.

    What a ****** ****ing day.
    I'm sorry, but that is ****ing ******** and idiotic.

    Pete Carroll and John Schneider have turned this roster around. Our current roster is a complete 180 of Jim Mora's team.

    Pete Carroll found Sherman in the 5th round and Browner playing in the god damn CFL. They're playing like top corners in the league and both of their salaries put together is around $1M.

    So why on earth would Carroll need to go? He has no control of what they do in their personal lives, and something as simple as Adderall does not warrant this suspension. I still have just as much respect for them as I did before.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  7. #1117
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,980
    vCash
    1500
    Do we know for sure it's adderal? Cause if so, why are they even in trouble?

  8. #1118
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    Well then commissioner. Go re-write the rule book.

    I don't know. Winston Guy took his like a man. Said he took OTC meds. Didn't know it was banned. That was that. That should have been a warning to all.

    A week later and two more players. If it's true, then that's a lack of discipline. I admire Pete. I read his book. I like his energy and his charity work. But if it's true, that's a big history of lack of discipline.


    You guys are ****ing ridiculous. This isn't steroids. This is Adderall.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  9. #1119
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Do we know for sure it's adderal? Cause if so, why are they even in trouble?
    I heard from multiple sources that it was Adderall.

    I don't think it's a big deal at all. The league is inconsistent so I have no clue if they'll get overturned. This could ruin our season.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  10. #1120
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33,569
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I'm sorry, but that is ****ing ******** and idiotic.

    Pete Carroll and John Schneider have turned this roster around. Our current roster is a complete 180 of Jim Mora's team.

    Pete Carroll found Sherman in the 5th round and Browner playing in the god damn CFL. They're playing like top corners in the league and both of their salaries put together is around $1M.

    So why on earth would Carroll need to go? He has no control of what they do in their personal lives, and something as simple as Adderall does not warrant this suspension. I still have just as much respect for them as I did before.

    You're forgetting you're responding to Mr. chicken little himself.
    I'm In.



  11. #1121
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    vCash
    1500
    I wonder. Are these guys diagnosed with ADHD or what. I can see Sherman having that diagnosis.

    What What!!

  12. #1122
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29,511
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I'm sorry, but that is ****ing ******** and idiotic.

    Pete Carroll and John Schneider have turned this roster around. Our current roster is a complete 180 of Jim Mora's team.

    Pete Carroll found Sherman in the 5th round and Browner playing in the god damn CFL. They're playing like top corners in the league and both of their salaries put together is around $1M.

    So why on earth would Carroll need to go? He has no control of what they do in their personal lives, and something as simple as Adderall does not warrant this suspension. I still have just as much respect for them as I did before.
    Want to know why we lost the game today? Because of penalties. That's becoming expected, as every ****ing week we have double digit penalties, and they result in killed momentum and impossibly long drives.

    Schneider and Pete have done a great job of putting talent on the roster, but Pete doesn't know how to mentor them correctly. I want a new coach.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  13. #1123
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29,511
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    You're forgetting you're responding to Mr. chicken little himself.
    ?

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  14. #1124
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    vCash
    1500
    The only reason I can surmise why Adderall is a banned substance is its effects are similar to that of cocaine. I conducted multiple urinalysis tests in the army, and if someone popped hot for cocaine, they had better have a prescription for Adderall or else it was their ***.

    What What!!

  15. #1125
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    The only reason I can surmise why Adderall is a banned substance is its effects are similar to that of cocaine. I conducted multiple urinalysis tests in the army, and if someone popped hot for cocaine, they had better have a prescription for Adderall or else it was their ***.
    High schoolers and college students all over the country take this ****.

    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Want to know why we lost the game today? Because of penalties. That's becoming expected, as every ****ing week we have double digit penalties, and they result in killed momentum and impossibly long drives.

    Schneider and Pete have done a great job of putting talent on the roster, but Pete doesn't know how to mentor them correctly. I want a new coach.
    Ridiculous statement. How is he supposed to "mentor" them any better? Carroll is doing a damn good job of that. If players don't buy into what he's doing, he gives them the booth. (See: LenDale White.)
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •