Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 43 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Whether he gets injured or not I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted a CB if a good one fell to us. Maxwell and Lane are really good ST players and backups but Thurmond is pretty injury prone and Tru is on his way out.

I'm excited for him to be back, but if he gets injured again I think he's done with us. It'd be awesome if we drafted Desmond Trufant
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Not for us obviously.
    Oh, I was gonna say you're crazy.

Nah, some other team would probably love to have him.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I wouldn't move Browner to SS CB's are more valuable i actually think we will be able to pay our secondary because Safetys really don't make that much compared to other positions.

Although i say this now and watch teams will throw a boat load of money at all positions besides P/K because soon there is going to be a floor set and you have to spend a certain amount of money lol.

vCash
    Anyone have a gif of the hit that Browner put on Welker?

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Anyone have a gif of the hit that Browner put on Welker?

Posted it in the Wilson thread but here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGIyX49zYDY

^Heres a video of it you can hear the pads banging together.

vCash

Richard Sherman Trash Talk!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1965834.html

Sherman also stated in an interview "Were the better team."

vCash

vCash
    Sherman went a tad bit overboard with his rant but he was pretty fired up with the trash talk from Brady. Here's some quotes from that article drew posted.

"Any time you run a gimmick offense, you're a little bit afraid -- you're not sound in what you're doing in your base stuff," he said, according to Yahoo! Sports. "You're running this hurry-up stuff, and there's a reason it's not effective, because there are great defenses out there who will stuff it. We figured out early in the game what the calls were, what they were doing, and what the adjustments were. We started executing better, and that's why they got only six points in the second half."

"I kept saying I'm going to get that next time(interception)," he said, according to the Tacoma News Tribune. "Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): 'Please keep trying me. I'm going to take it from you.' That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, 'Oh, I'll see you after the game.' Well, I made sure I saw him after the game."

"Me and (safety Earl Thomas) walked up to him and said, 'We're greater than you. We're better than you. You're just a man -- we're a team,'" Sherman told the News Tribune. "That's the Brady Bunch; this is a defense. We've got 11 players out there to play great ball, and we're never going to let one man beat us. It's not just about one man. If they've got 11 players out there on offense, then they're one hell of a team."

"They're going to say, 'What's wrong? He threw two picks.' Well, he should have thrown five picks," Sherman said, according to the News Tribune. "If Earl catches every one, then it's a long day for him. People don't understand. We've got great players out here. We've got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don't look at the film. They don't analyze anything. That's why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth."
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I was pretty fired up. After Brady threw his first TD he threw his hand up when he was going towards the sideline and made a gesture to the crowd to silence them. He was talking **** all week. Nothing offensive happened. Just some back and fourth during the game and after. Brady is a competitor so I am sure he appreciates the fire haha.

vCash
    Sherman getting his name out there Pro Bowl bound.

vCash
    Check out this quote from the Seattle D topic in the General NFL forum. This guy has zero credibility now...

Quote Originally Posted by JesusWears24 View Post
    The big turnover was a bad throw by Brady... IMO Sherman is a #3 corner at best
    And no, he doesn't mean the third best in the NFL. He clarified and said third on any team. Oh America...

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Sherman is a beast. brady shouldn't have been talking so much. I love brady but sherman is quickly becoming my Favorite Hawk. I love our corners, One talks ***** the other beats the ***** outta you.

vCash
    sherman thrives on proving people wrong.... south central kid with a scholorship to USC , chose Stanford instead, and graduated.... 5th rd pick....

i think he wills our D against these top offenses to rub it in everyone's face.

i sincerely hope the rest of the country continue to discount the success, keep pointing to the GB game and whatever else to not give this team their due.... itll be fun to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Check out this quote from the Seattle D topic in the General NFL forum. This guy has zero credibility now...

And no, he doesn't mean the third best in the NFL. He clarified and said third on any team. Oh America...
    Most in the general NFL forum are retards. Reason I stay out of there. I tend to shut up if I am not 100% sure of the facts, and when it comes to most other NFL teams, I am not 100% sure. Those morons don't have that control, and so they just post and look like retards. I will talk what I know, and that is Hawks football!

vCash
    In another forum someone posted that they didnt think we were better than the Texans, or a top 5 NFL Defense, and then posted the stats from NFL.com to back his claim, and the stats had us like top 3 in everything. Too funny. And this was after the Texans just got torched.

Page 43 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast