Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 36 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    I hear ya. How many times this season has it taken us out of scoring position. How many wins could we have turned those penalties into, had wee not had them.
    It takes us out of drives way too much, unnecessarily
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    In regards to the Turbin-Lynch comparisons, Turbin is a better pass catcher and is quicker, but Lynch is extraordinary. He is something special. He is amazing at keeping his legs moving, and it's hard to take him down the way he's built.

It's going to be so nice to have both of these guys. They're a force to be reckoned with.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I don't even want to think/talk about losing a member of our secondary. Stop it guys
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    In regards to the Turbin-Lynch comparisons, Turbin is a better pass catcher and is quicker, but Lynch is extraordinary. He is something special. He is amazing at keeping his legs moving, and it's hard to take him down the way he's built.

It's going to be so nice to have both of these guys. They're a force to be reckoned with.
    Marshawn Lynch looks like nothing I've ever seen before. He's one of about 4 WOW guys on this team. I'm telling you if we can get consistency out of the pass game we're super bowl champs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Marshawn Lynch looks like nothing I've ever seen before. He's one of about 4 WOW guys on this team. I'm telling you if we can get consistency out of the pass game we're super bowl champs.
    I will disagree.

I feel like you need more than consistency from your QB. We need considerably above average play to win the Super Bowl, IMO.

Then again, this is the best Hawks defense I can remember. They're just suffocating EVERYONE. I honestly think we're looking at the best defense in the league and one that might be good enough to win a Super Bowl on their own.

I dunno. The new way is QB QB QB. But the Hawks are just dominating on defense and if they don't allow more than 17, I think they can win every game with a game manager.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I feel like they like playing together and realize we have something special. Maybe they will realize that and take a cut.

I feel like we can afford 3/4. Let Browner go when the time comes. He is 28 anyway.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Browner is for sure the odd man out... But I don't think we have to worry about that for a couple more years, no?

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I will disagree.

I feel like you need more than consistency from your QB. We need considerably above average play to win the Super Bowl, IMO.

Then again, this is the best Hawks defense I can remember. They're just suffocating EVERYONE. I honestly think we're looking at the best defense in the league and one that might be good enough to win a Super Bowl on their own.

I dunno. The new way is QB QB QB. But the Hawks are just dominating on defense and if they don't allow more than 17, I think they can win every game with a game manager.

This for me is the best Seattle defense I have seen.

We are FIRST in YPG allowed with 258
    We have only allowed 70 points scored on us.
    I believe we have the best backfield in terms of corners and Safty tandum.

I am sure no one wants to come and play us at home. this next game vs N.E. is going to be interesting. If we can hold N.E. and force Brady to have a bad game we will offically get national credibility as a top defense.
    \

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    It seems like no matter who we play at RT they get tons of flags.
    Yeah but Breno acts like an *** too much of the time. He needs to tone it back because he is killing drives!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1414 View Post
    This for me is the best Seattle defense I have seen.

We are FIRST in YPG allowed with 258
    We have only allowed 70 points scored on us.
    I believe we have the best backfield in terms of corners and Safty tandum.

I am sure no one wants to come and play us at home. this next game vs N.E. is going to be interesting. If we can hold N.E. and force Brady to have a bad game we will offically get national credibility as a top defense.
    I agree. You lose the stupid penalties and we are even better. Defense hasnt been as bad as the offense but they have had their share of bone head plays.

vCash
    Browner is a restricted FA after 2014, so were good for a couple years.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I agree... Let Browner be the one who walks. The other three are far more vital.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Wilson's performance bought him at least two more games as the starter -- regardless of how he plays.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    It's not even close. This is definitely the best Seahawks defense, and probably the 2nd best run game we've ever had (can't really beat Hutch and Big Walt). We just need consistency from the offense, and to stop moving backwards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    It's not even close. This is definitely the best Seahawks defense, and probably the 2nd best run game we've ever had (can't really beat Hutch and Big Walt). We just need consistency from the offense, and to stop moving backwards.
    The biggest reason to that is penalties though, that is it.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Page 36 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast