Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 33 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    You really like to overreact dont you?

I dont care what he did in one game. He isnt proven.

And whos to say AR taught him anything anyway?
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Picking up Julio and dealing with CJ is not a bad deal for an injury prone DMC and Stevie

vCash
    So if Flynn isnt proven, what makes you all think he will do worse when we havent seen him play in meaningful game in a seattle uniform. Until he plays a game we will never know will we...
    \

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    You really like to overreact dont you?

I dont care what he did in one game. He isnt proven.

And whos to say AR taught him anything anyway?
    To question Rogers teaching him nothing makes me think you have no football knowlegde at all.
    \

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Being in the NFL for 4 years makes him a veteran. I guess spending 4 years in the NFL as the understudy to the best QB in the NFL doesn't mean anything. I'm sure Flynn learned nothing...
    Rodgers isnt the best QB in the NFL. He is surrounded by great weapons. Duh. And Flynn put up Rodgers numbers with those great weapons. He clearly learned nothing. That is how he carved up the Lions. Looked like Rodgers to me out there. Lions have a ****** defense but they are a playoff team but that is thrown out the window haha. Patriots are almost always in the SB conversation but they have a "****" defense too. Point being this. No matter what your argument is, it is falling on def ears. I wanted to see Flynn from day one. Competition was a bad idea to me. I would rather Wilson had a year to learn and Flynn got a first crack at this. Most of what I said about Rodgers above was sarcasm. He is a great QB. If we had Rodgers how much better would we be? Is it the weapons and system that make him so good? He has been pretty mediocre this year with a hobbled Jennings and a new OC so maybe he is a system QB and Flynn would get slaughtered if he was out there. We will find out in due time. Wilson hasnt played bad enough to lose the job yet, and if anything the leash may have just been shortened when really it is the leash or "lid" that is hurting him. Hopefully they let him turn it loose so we can get a idea of what he can really do in a non preseason game. He seemed to have free reign in the pre season and aired it out way more. Give him one more week.

vCash
    I give up, let Flynn go out there, pile up more passing yards, more ints, and more sacks.... because at the end of the day, our losses didn't come from Wilson, our wins did.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    The only thing I'm willing to concede that Flynn has over Wilson is his ability to see the field better but that might because he has 4-5inches over him.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    The only thing I'm willing to concede that Flynn has over Wilson is his ability to see the field better but that might because he has 4-5inches over him.
    I've give him that, and the ability to pass for more yards, but I also see more Ints and sacks from him too.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    I give up, let Flynn go out there, pile up more passing yards, more ints, and more sacks.... because at the end of the day, our losses didn't come from Wilson, our wins did.
    LOL that you believe our wins came from Wilson. Im sure our Defense would appriciate that. And lynch... haha wow..
    \

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1414 View Post
    To question Rogers teaching him nothing makes me think you have no football knowlegde at all.
    To question him teaching him nothing? What?

When you act like everything is Wilson's fault, it makes me question your football knowledge.

Not every "leader" is a leader. Look at Ichiro. He was one of the better players in the league for years, but he was a ****** leader.

Im sure Rodgers taught him some stuff, but its not like Rodgers if Farve yet. He isnt the most experienced guy either.

Plus, like I said before, Rodgers cant teach him to have better arm strength or to be faster, or even more accurate. All he can teach him is the mental stuff, which we all know Flynn has. What I am worried about is his lack of arm strength and athleticism. Those things cant be taught.

The guys who benefit most from vet QBs are the guys who have all the physical parts you could ask for, but dont know how to use it. Flynn is the opposite of that.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    LOL that you believe our wins came from Wilson. Im sure our Defense would appriciate that. And lynch... haha wow..
    But on both our wins, it came down to the final drive, that Wilson executed perfectly...
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Win as a team, lose as a team. We lost to Arizona cause we played prevent d on their last drive, and our WR's got the dropsies on ours. We lost to STL because our WR's didnt make plays and STL DB's did. Dem da breaks in the NFL. Wilson hasnt been stellar but he is doing what Carroll has asked. Pete needs to ask more from him now. Needs to let him take over a game. Would almost be a blessing to have Lynch get a mysterious injury and miss a game. Make Wilson beat the Panthers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    But on both our wins, it came down to the final drive, that Wilson executed perfectly...
    So you credit the GB win to Russell Wilson because of how he played on the final drive ??

Nothing to do with 8 sacks in the first half? Our Defense played so extremely well they set the tempo of the game that Wilson couldnt match.

I dont understand why no one wants to see Flynn play.. Like no one is curious
    \

vCash
    So you credit the GB win to Russell Wilson because of how he played on the final drive ??

Nothing to do with 8 sacks in the first half? Our Defense played so extremely well they set the tempo of the game that Wilson couldnt match.

Wow kid you are really twisting words, no **** the defense helped us, but the defense didnt finish the game for us, the offense did, and Carroll doesnt let Wilson go with that tempo
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash

I think everyone is curious what Flynn could do. Wilson isnt playing bad enough to warrant beating a dead horse though. I would love to see Flynn out there, but Pete went with Russell so it is his job to lose. As long as we win, I dont care how we look doing it. Wilson will grow and improve.

Page 33 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast