Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 28 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    We did get warned about his play calling when we brought him in. If we where to get a different offensive coordinator who would you want?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    We did get warned about his play calling when we brought him in. If we where to get a different offensive coordinator who would you want?
    Mike Martz...

LULZ
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iansnightout View Post
    mike martz...

Lulz
    lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_...k%20and%20Salk

Sorry if this has been posted else were but even Warren Moon thinks the play calling is suspect it's a 18Min interview with him about Wilson.
    Naw thanks for posting this. The best part was when he said people in this day and age want quick results but good things take time to build. An old-qb would know best. Warren Moon made VERY GOOD POINTS; everyone should listen to that show.
    Last edited by TeamSeattle; 10-03-2012 at 12:16 AM.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    It's really stupid that they're not using the p.a. To go deeper. Teams gotta bank on beast mode getting the ball which should get the secondary cheating. We should be capitalizing on our passing game because of our running. It is extremely poor play calling. Like on third and two when we were running it down their throats, I'm in the give it to lynch crowd, but if your gonna do anything else, hit the P.A. Dumb!!

vCash
    I'd like to see them go deep much more. More play actions. Designed bootleg keeps. Anything to keep the defense on their toes. We're too one dimensional. Pound it with Lynch and dink and dunk for 3-5 yards. Meh.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Much more? Hell, a few times as opposed to once a game would help.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I'd like to see them go deep much more. More play actions. Designed bootleg keeps. Anything to keep the defense on their toes. We're too one dimensional. Pound it with Lynch and dink and dunk for 3-5 yards. Meh.
    The strategy is risk management. It seems to be working decently well, at least at home. Wilson needs to throw just enough to keep defenses honest, and no more.
    "There are many reasons the U.S. shouldn’t go to war with the Islamic State — and the best one may be because that is exactly what they want us to do." -- Dan Froomkin

vCash
    I found this to be a good read. Doesnt really bash Wilson, but pretty much sums up how I feel.

http://seattletimes.com/html/steveke..._kelley03.html

vCash
    Warren Moon also thinks Donovan Mcnabb is a hall of fame QB. Just because he was good, doesn't mean he necessarily knows what he's talking about.

Lazy analysis is blaming all the problems on the WR's and play calling. I agree there are times where I'm sitting there like RUN THE ****ING BALL! Then we do some dumb dump off play to a WR. I agree our WR's aren't as talented as Green Bay's, but Wilson doesn't take chances on them. Never gives them a fair chance to make plays, and if you watch the game closely there ARE OPEN RECEIVERS. He constantly misses guys over the middle, and runs away instead of stepping up in the pocket. That's my biggest problem with Wilson. It's one thing to by time outside of the pocket once in awhile, but sometimes you got to step into the pocket, and deliver the football. Sometimes you might have to take the hit, but you got to do it.

Zone blitzes are destroying this kid. Whether teams blitz Linebackers or Corners he doesn't read defenses quick enough to accurately pick apart blitzes. Something I've seen Flynn be able to do.

Either way this upcoming game is going to be big. There needs to be improvement from Russell Wilson. He threw 3 picks (I agree they weren't all his fault) last game, but he also had a few the game before that were easy picks, but dropped. I think if we lose this game, and Wilson has another poor performance we'll be seeing Flynn the game after.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    I found this to be a good read. Doesnt really bash Wilson, but pretty much sums up how I feel.

http://seattletimes.com/html/steveke..._kelley03.html
    It's funny because before the season started I was saying this would happen. Russell Wilson has a couple bad games, and people would start wanting Flynn in. Now there's a gap growing in that locker room, and if Wilson gets replaced it could seriously hurt his development at QB. Pete's almost stuck with him at this point.

vCash
    You say we arent giving any blame to Wilson, but you arent giving any blame to the line or receivers either. How is that any different
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I am perfectly fine giving Wilson only another week or two to prove he can get this offense going. I think they're pretty much obligated to give Flynn a shot at some point and I wouldn't have an issue if it were after week 5 or 6.
    I'm In.

vCash
    We have no obligation to Flynn. His contract is not so large that it demands it and he was not promised starting job when we signed him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    We have no obligation to Flynn. His contract is not so large that it demands it and he was not promised starting job when we signed him.
    Its not about obligation. Its about winning. Can Matt Flynn win? I just want to give him a chance to see what he can do. 1 chance that isnt too much to ask for.
    \