Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 17 of 133 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hawks4life View Post
    To tell you the truth, there are bigger issues than just a bad QB. I don't think WIlson is good enough to play in the NFL but the coaches obviously don't think Flynn is either. Seattle didn't throw outrageous money at FLynn and for his old offensive coordinator not to match Seattle's offer seems kind of funny. This team has major issues on offense. The Rams are known as one of the worst teams in the NFL... And we just lost to them. There should be no excuse. The o-line has no discipline. I don't think wilson is tall enough to see the big picture. He misses wide open receivers all the time and unless the o-line can open a passing lane for him, he can't make short yardage passes. Pete and Bevell's play calling is horrendous. WTF were the thinking on that on side kick, we will never know. I think PC's job is on the line if we don't come up with a winning record this year. There shouldn't any reason why we can't come out with at least a 8-8record.
    IMO, all wrong.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    And to all those that think Rice is our only good receiver, wtf has he done so far this year (or last). He and Miller are way overpaid, imo.
    Cant do **** when u are doubled teamed
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    ^ I just don't agree that that's the reason why we can't get a ball to him. If he's getting triple covered then there has to be someone open of the field. I am really disappointed with the seahawks. To lose to Arizona and St. Louis and the Pete Carroll to come out and say that we are keeping the reigns on the passing game. Total BS!!!

vCash
    ^ I just don't agree that that's the reason why we can't get a ball to him. If he's getting triple covered then there has to be someone open of the field. I am really disappointed with the seahawks. To lose to Arizona and St. Louis and the Pete Carroll to come out and say that we are keeping the reigns on the passing game. Total BS!!!
    Nobody is beating 1 on 1 coverage and getting separation.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    We actually did get the ball to him

vCash
    You know they are 3-0 (4-0 soon) right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    IMO, all wrong.
    Really, where did the Rams pick last year? Why did they make 100 plays before actually throwing a td (the longest active streak). The Rams are not a good football team. Why is Wilson the only receiver under 6' in the NFL? If he can see the field well, how come he missed Golden Tate wide open on that last drive anmd throw it to Balwin who was completely covered? Be realistic guys. Love the Seahawks as much as you guys do, but this offense is one of the league's worst.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    You know they are 3-0 (4-0 soon) right?
    Yeah, so why keep the reigns on the passing game.

vCash
    The Rams only scored off of a trick play.... you do know that right.. was that Wilson's fault?

vCash
    Really, where did the Rams pick last year? Why did they make 100 plays before actually throwing a td (the longest active streak). The Rams are not a good football team. Why is Wilson the only receiver under 6' in the NFL? If he can see the field well, how come he missed Golden Tate wide open on that last drive anmd throw it to Balwin who was completely covered? Be realistic guys. Love the Seahawks as much as you guys do, but this offense is one of the league's worst.
    I dont give a **** about last year. They are 2-2 this year, and picked our secondary apart. Thats not Wilsons fault.

Sorry, forgot QBs cant even make mistakes. Flynn sees everything tho.

Doubting that now.

vCash
    Come on man. Don't attack me. I didn't say that Wilson was our only problem. I'm saying that our offense is horrible and to be that bad, You can't blame one single person on the team.

vCash
    The defense is carrying this team and without them, we'd be 0-4. There is NO EXCUSE to lose to the Rams. Theyre 2-2 but beat us and Washington. Washington may have a stud rookie QB but will be last in their division by season's end too.

vCash
    Not attacking you.

vCash
    The O-Line is very inconsistent, the receivers are unreliable... Russell showed he can bring drives down field... I think the coaching, both from Carroll and Bevell did bad jobs.. and plus we aren't a good away team either.

vCash
    ^ I agree with all that. And Wilson has great intangibles. He has a great arm and shows that he can stand in the pocket and is not afraid to get hit. BUT... He also has yet to show me that he can throw short yardage consistently.