Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 13 of 133 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    OMFG.

Watch this now.

How Russell Wilson won the job.
    Very impressive highlight reel. Can't wait to see what he does to ARI
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    OMFG.

Watch this now.

How Russell Wilson won the job.
    That was great. Love the dramatic music in the background. Forgot about Gruden and his finger pointing.

vCash
    Wow. He turned multiple plays that Flynn would have been sacked on into positive yards.

That pass to Tuieni or whatever when he had two guys in front of him, while almost on the ground was absolutely nuts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Wow. He turned multiple plays that Flynn would have been sacked on into positive yards.

That pass to Tuieni or whatever when he had two guys in front of him, while almost on the ground was absolutely nuts.
    I thought it was a crazy catch and completition to but Russell admitted that he was trying to throw it away lol.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    So we got a top 10 pick in the 3rd round simply because 31 other GM's/coaches where either set at QB or afraid to take risk his height would be a problem. A risk already shown to be non existent.
    Same thing happened to Drew Brees, pretty sure if we didn't draft him in the 2nd round he would have probably slipped to the 3rd round as well.

I hope Wilson does well. I have been following him since the draft and the kid has a nice background story. Will def be rooting for him to play well.

vCash
    Why would you be concerned about RT?
    It still just seems to be the side where the pressure is coming from. Not as bad as when Carpenter was there last year... Not even close, but hopefully that O-line can work well together, and we can actually have a core 5 guys there. Not 9 guys that we try to find the right setup with all season.

vCash
    Breno's my guy. Got nothin but faith in him out there.

vCash
    If you enjoy comedy and idiots at the same time, read this page of the Russell Wilson topic in the NFL forum... I'd suggest taking a close look at Gibby's "posts"

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post23586779

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Gibby reminds me of BBMF so i ignored him.

vCash
    Yeah, I just posted a couple of things. Depending on his response(s), which I'm sure will be sincere, I may or may not give him the ignore button. Think it would be my second ignore in over five years on PSD.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    I wish Bevell would of took the handcuffs off of Wilson and let him fling it although i guess i can't blame him to much deeper routes take a lot longer to develop and our Offensive Line was like a revolving door.

vCash
    Yeah, its like they had the playbook all set up for Flynn with a ton of checkdowns and runs. This should be a run based team, but you have to spread it out a little.

They run the whole damn game, except with 50 seconds left on the 13, when they should run it.

Why did we get the ball at the 13 anyway? The PI happened within 5 didnt it?

vCash
    Yeah, its like they had the playbook all set up for Flynn with a ton of checkdowns and runs. This should be a run based team, but you have to spread it out a little.

They run the whole damn game, except with 50 seconds left on the 13, when they should run it.

I thought the same thing initially. Contact started at 13 and continued through.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Ahh ok.

vCash

I don't even think there was 1 screen play run either i mean if there screaming off the edge and up the middle with a blitz shouldn't you run a screen?

Now obviously a screen is a very conservative play but i am not saying throw a bunch of them just one or two so that it would of stopped some of the blitzing.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 09-11-2012 at 02:21 AM.