Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 124 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Bevell has always been good with QB's. Him and Brett Favre have been real close both on and off the field and even Matt Hasselbeck saw his career revitalized with some help from Bevell. The guy does deserve a coaching job at some point but I agree with you guys I'd like to see him in Seattle at least 1 more year to help develop Russell Wilson further

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Yeah they did. It's a regular season award
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Yeah something needs to be done. Two possible ACL issues in one game, multiple other people had close calls when slipping.

Think Ray Edwards can learn everything in a week? Brock really doesn't improve over Scruggs IMO.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    I don't think they should be fined. But if they want to keep injuring their players then keep letting them play on the field
    On the two plays that RG3 crumpled to the dirt (not grass), he wasn't touched by any Seahawk. It was just the field conditions. No rain, no mud, no snow.

RG3 is not only the Redskin's future, but he is also the NFL's future. The NFL cannot just stand idly by when one of their young cash cow has to play on that crappy injury inducing field.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Yeah they did. It's a regular season award
    They need to rename the award then. Rookie of the Regular Season. Because the further the Seahawks goes, the more evident it will be that Wilson is more deserving of Rookie of the Year.

What What!!

vCash
    Brock was very surprisingly successful here, I see no reason not to sign him.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Irvin filled in fine, and Scruggs will be opposite of him. I think we should snag Edwards for depth and have Edwards back both of them up
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    On the two plays that RG3 crumpled to the dirt (not grass), he wasn't touched by any Seahawk. It was just the field conditions. No rain, no mud, no snow.

RG3 is not only the Redskin's future, but he is also the NFL's future. The NFL cannot just stand idly by when one of their young cash cow has to play on that crappy injury inducing field.
    I understand that, and something should be done. But fining them is only gonna show the power of the NFl and I don't believe they should be able to do so.

Seattle Seahawks, Boise State, Notre Dame, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Supersonics

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Brock was very surprisingly successful here, I see no reason not to sign him.
    Because he's old and didn't perform his last season here.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Scruggs was one of the better low profile finds of our draft.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I could be wrong but isn't Scruggs playing in Jones spot as a DT?

vCash
    I like Scruggs and think we will be ok without Clemons. It will be hard, but we will be ok. Adding Edwards would help a lot though. Atleast Irvin gets some more experience.

Seattle Seahawks, Boise State, Notre Dame, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Supersonics

vCash
    What about Aaron Maybin? I know he hasn't had the greatest career but he did show he can be a factor last year with the Jets. I also like Aaron Kampman, Ray Edwards, Raheem Brock, and maybe Vernon Gholston. See what he can do, and like Alan Branch, maybe he can rejuvenate his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I could be wrong but isn't Scruggs playing in Jones spot as a DT?
    He has played there before. He mainly swapped w/ Bryant in rushing plays today.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    If we dont bring anyone in, I hope Jaye Howard gets some meaningful snaps. He was drafted w/ the thought he'd bring interior rush and hasn't seen too much field time. Scruggs gets more time at DE and Howard gets on the field
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"