Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 117 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    I think Luck deserves it.
    Why?
    Last edited by jej; 12-31-2012 at 08:48 PM.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I think Luck deserves it.
    crazy talk lol

vCash
    Because he's lead a team that had the #1 overall pick to the playoffs. They don't have a lot of weapons.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    No way Luck gets it. If he does I'll be outraged.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Whether it's fair or not, RGIII is going to run away with it.
    Exactly what I was going to say. It's ********, but Wilson has no shot at this.

It was RGIII's the day he was drafted.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    The Front Office of Washington doesn't trust RG3. All they do is throw screens and slants for RG3. His stats are padded, while Luck and Wilson's stats are legite. I think the game vs Cleveland, were RG3 was out and Kirk Cousins played showed who really deserves the ROTY. The only thing RG3 has is his no Int, and his high passer rating. Again those are both flawed with the favored system he's in. Luck has more rushing first downs and his average throw is in the air over 10 yards more than RG3's.. Luck and Wilson both have comback wins, and Wilson has kept his team in EVERY GAME THIS YEAR. Neither RG3 or Luck can say that.

IMO Shanahan ruined this team. They are very solid, and have depth. But I feel they are gonna be the Atlanta Hawks of the NFL. They have no cap room because of sanctions, no draft picks because of the RG3 deal. They are good, but don't have a lot of room to get better.

RG3 has turned his team into pretenders, Luck has a good story surrounding his team, but Wilson is the one who turned his team into SuperBowl contenders.
    This is straight false. RG3 leads the league in passing yards/attempt. He goes deep a lot. Yeah he throws the short passes, and uses the read option (which we use because of Washington's success), but he has a very similar playing style to Russell.

vCash
    Because he's lead a team that had the #1 overall pick to the playoffs. They don't have a lot of weapons.
    I kind of agree TBH. Luck has a bad defense and no run game, yet 11 wins. Colts are by far the least talented team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    I kind of agree TBH. Luck has a bad defense and no run game, yet 11 wins. Colts are by far the least talented team.
    See im a bit hypocrite on this subject. I got an argument to why I think Luck should win it, and why he shouldn't. I can say that he doesn't have any weapons but I honestly can't see how they can go from a SB contender to having absolutely nothing and getting the #1 overall pick to being in the playoffs. I've been behind Luck as the POTY all year, eventhough im a die hard Hawks fan. I don't like to play that biased BS. I say what I think, if I think Seattle is gonna lose i'll go out and I say it. But lately it's been hard to say that. Wilson has played lights out. I think the reason I have been behind Luck to win it is because I absolutely do not want RG3 to win it, and I think Luck is the only guy who can win it besides RG3. IMO Luck and Wilson are both deserving, and RG3 isn't. He's got good stats, but you have to look past that.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    This is straight false. RG3 leads the league in passing yards/attempt. He goes deep a lot. Yeah he throws the short passes, and uses the read option (which we use because of Washington's success), but he has a very similar playing style to Russell.
    I saw an article that backed me up but I can't find it. If I can find it i'll show you.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Yeah, just a HOF WR, one of the best young WR, and two high pick TE's. That's BS.

vCash
    NO way Luck deserves this award. It's between Russ & RG3 and might be decided after this week's game. Anybody know when they make the official announcement?
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I realize stats dont show the whole picture, but to me, Lucks stats dont tell me he was the reason for their huge improvement.

Statistically, he wasnt 9 wins better than the 3 QBs they used last year.

Statistically, they had an improved run game and defense. Not by a ton, but an improvement nonetheless.

I just dont like using the players team as a justification for an individual award. Luck is in 5th place IMO.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Yeah, just a HOF WR, one of the best young WR, and two high pick TE's. That's BS.
    Compared to us? I'd rather have what Wilson has than what Luck has

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I realize stats dont show the whole picture, but to me, Lucks stats dont tell me he was the reason for their huge improvement.

Statistically, he wasnt 9 wins better than the 3 QBs they used last year.

Statistically, they had an improved run game and defense. Not by a ton, but an improvement nonetheless.

I just dont like using the players team as a justification for an individual award. Luck is in 5th place IMO.
    He makes the whole team better. If you had a chance to watch them last year it's a huge difference. It's like Tarvaris compared to Wilson X10... Not because Wilson isn't as good, but because of how horrible their QB situation was last year. They had 0 leadership. Their defense is still crap. Reggie Wayne had a terrific season, and Luck took on a difficult offense, and did wonderful. He doesn't have the ability that RG3 and Wilson have to run the football, but he's a lot better in the pocket then either of them, but that's also why you see so many picks. If Russell or RG3 don't like what they see they can move around while Luck has to make a precise decision in the pocket.

He won't win mainly because of that interception total. Wilson won't win because of stats, and his slow start. It's pretty clearly RG3 IMO. I'd love it if Russell wins it, and he's had an excellent season, but RG3 has him beat this year.

vCash
    He makes the whole team better. If you had a chance to watch them last year it's a huge difference. It's like Tarvaris compared to Wilson X10... Not because Wilson isn't as good, but because of how horrible their QB situation was last year. They had 0 leadership. Their defense is still crap. Reggie Wayne had a terrific season, and Luck took on a difficult offense, and did wonderful. He doesn't have the ability that RG3 and Wilson have to run the football, but he's a lot better in the pocket then either of them, but that's also why you see so many picks. If Russell or RG3 don't like what they see they can move around while Luck has to make a precise decision in the pocket.

He won't win mainly because of that interception total. Wilson won't win because of stats, and his slow start. It's pretty clearly RG3 IMO. I'd love it if Russell wins it, and he's had an excellent season, but RG3 has him beat this year.
    Disagree strongly. Luck is an athlete. He's careless with possession.

Wilson outscored and out won Griffin and got beat in rush yards. How does Griffin have him beat?
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 12-31-2012 at 11:35 PM.