Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 110 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    Mebane is the most important.

vCash
    Dynasty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fwbrodie View Post
    dynasty.
    x2
    \

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Mebane is the most important.
    Bryant and Mebane are equally important we lose Bryant we lose contain on the outside in the run game and now that Jason Jones has gone down we need Mebane more then ever.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    He doesn't have nearly as strong of an arm as Russ, isn't athletic. He is pretty damn slow.

The way we draft, a 5th rounder could be better than a backup QB. But with the shortage of QBs, I think we can get more than that'

vCash
    5th rd Rookie QBs arent typically starters in the wake of an injury. Wilson was definitely a diamond in the rough and that cant be an expectation...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Gotta believe the better Wilson gets, the more valuable Flynn becomes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    He doesn't have nearly as strong of an arm as Russ, isn't athletic. He is pretty damn slow.

The way we draft, a 5th rounder could be better than a backup QB. But with the shortage of QBs, I think we can get more than that'
    Comparable to what? One of Flynn's biggest upsides is being able to throw on the move. He's actually pretty fast for a QB. He's no RG3, but he can avoid sacks, and by time with his feet.

I think you're ridiculously undervaluing a back up QB. Yes a 5th rounder can be more valuable, but why do that when you still need a back up, and can wait till someone blows you out of the water with an offer? I don't think it's a smart decision to throw away a back up QB for a late round pick. Especially when we're not desperate at any position.

We have enough talent on our team to not ship talent for picks, just because we can. Flynn might not be as good as Wilson, but he's good enough to go 2-2 in the situation that Russ gets sidelined for a few games. Also what if Peyton Manning goes down for 8 weeks next year in the preseason. All of a sudden you got a team that needs a backup QB to replace Manning, and not completely blow it in the first few weeks of the season. A team like that would buy a player like Flynn high. At a 2nd-3rd round pick..

I just don't see a scenario where we benefit from trading him... Yet...

vCash
    I didn't say I would trade him for a 5th. I never really said what I would trade him for. But we have to be open to trading him, and you don't seem to think that.

I'm not sure what makes you think he is fast for a QB. He ran a 4.79 40. Not especially fast at all. Probably pretty much average

He may be more athletic than I gave him credit for, but he isn't as fast as you said either. I don't want to trade him, but we have to be open to it
    Last edited by jej; 12-27-2012 at 02:37 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Comparable to what? One of Flynn's biggest upsides is being able to throw on the move. He's actually pretty fast for a QB. He's no RG3, but he can avoid sacks, and by time with his feet.

I think you're ridiculously undervaluing a back up QB. Yes a 5th rounder can be more valuable, but why do that when you still need a back up, and can wait till someone blows you out of the water with an offer? I don't think it's a smart decision to throw away a back up QB for a late round pick. Especially when we're not desperate at any position.

We have enough talent on our team to not ship talent for picks, just because we can. Flynn might not be as good as Wilson, but he's good enough to go 2-2 in the situation that Russ gets sidelined for a few games. Also what if Peyton Manning goes down for 8 weeks next year in the preseason. All of a sudden you got a team that needs a backup QB to replace Manning, and not completely blow it in the first few weeks of the season. A team like that would buy a player like Flynn high. At a 2nd-3rd round pick..

I just don't see a scenario where we benefit from trading him... Yet...
    Flynn may have some mobility but i doubt he can run the read option like Wilson which could be a problem i also think our WR's are used to a QB like Wilson who can extend plays for a long period of time a pure pocket passer may struggle.

With that said i would try to get a 3rd or 4th for Flynn though anything lower then i keep Flynn.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Judgement day, keep your fingers crossed.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    No suspension!! OMG YES!!!!!!!! HE WON!!!
    \

vCash

Richard Sherman Wins Appeal

Yes Yes Yes this is what Sherman said, lets hope its true

‏@RSherman_25
    Thank you @nfl for upholding the truth! To the 12s Thank you your faith is rewarded! Thank you lord
    @seattletimes
    Seahawks CB Richard Sherman has won his appeal, not expected to face suspension http://seati.ms/UvHb6i
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    YES!!!!! A late x-mas present for us hawks fans!!!

vCash
    Was gonna post this with the same exact title.

Joy to the world. Geaux Hawks!
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs