Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 105 of 133 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    that is probably why the hearing got rescheduled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    that is probably why the hearing got rescheduled.
    That was what I was thinking about today. If there is a "Potential" possibility that his urine was mishandled, he's not serving a suspension
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    I don't know. I think it was Brock's idea, and it kind of got thrown around. I think Flynn is a better back up though.

vCash
    He still has to prove that he's right. He needs evidence. Good argument though. Sherman is a smart dude.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    it'd be naive to get rid of flynn, we're so lucky wilson has panned out. if he gets hurt, leaning on flynn is ideal because he is a capable qb. there's been no indication he wants to leave and has responded well. he knew he wouldn't be handed the starting job but he still signed anyway. he's like a real life alex moran, and im completely okay with that
    This is just the beginning. Let's keep it up. History is bound to repeat itself. Let's hope that this time it's for the best.

vCash

Hawks at work on Christmas Eve and off day

This is awsome. This is going to tell us that we have a special group of guys on this team. According to Sherm the parking lot is almost full of staff at the facility. Can we say dynasty???

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25

vCash
    Wow this shows dedication Wilson does this all the time even on there off days.

vCash
    Wilson had to be the starter of this. He has his whole family in for the weekend for christmas and they said he might be working a little bit on christmas day. I am kinda a religious guy but seriously where tha hell did this guy come from, this is unnatural from a rookie. Its a team effort tho, an I love this f***in team right now.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I want Wilson to get at least two passing TD's against the Rams to break Peyton Mannings Rookie TD record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I want Wilson to get at least two passing TD's against the Rams to break Peyton Mannings Rookie TD record.
    He would already have had the record if we didn't blow out teams so much. He sat out the 2nd half of the 2 of last 3 games.

What What!!

vCash
    The guys on First Take said they think Sherman will be out for the playoffs, and maybe it was a mistake to have made the appeal.

Makes me wonder if we lose Sherman and get back BB, will that make us a lesser defense.

I've been watching a lot of NFL shows, and they praise our big, physical secondary. And always say that we have the biggest DB's. But they don't mention we haven't our physically biggest CB in the last 3 games. And that we haven't had Thurmond or Trufant in the last 2 games.

What What!!

vCash

Critics: "Seahawks are a bad road team"

I wanted to open up a thread regarding this because this is all I'm hearing from fans of other playoff teams and why they fell confident against us in the playoffs. Green Bay was exactly 3-5 on their superbowl run in 2010 so why can't the Seahawks be the same way? Here's an article I found, so feel free to read through it and give some feedback.

The Red-Hot Seahawks Are Still Alarmingly Bad On The Road
    Tony Manfred | Dec. 24, 2012, 8:51 AM | 1,955 | 5

AP
    Over the last three weeks, the Seattle Seahawks have been the best team in the NFL. They've outscored their opponents 150-30, and Russell Wilson has emerged as a legitimate, non-gimmicky quarterback.

But there's one fact about the Seahawks that should give everyone pause: They are a completely different team on the road.

Seattle has the greatest home-field advantage in the league because their stadium is so loud. As a result, they have a night-and-day statistical split between home and road games.

All five of their losses came on the road. They outscore teams by an average of 20.1 points per game at home, and just 2.6 points on the road:

Home (7-0): 31.8 points, 11.7 points allowed, 358.3 yards gained, 282.6 yards allowed
    Road (3-5): 21.1 points, 18.5 points allowed, 342.7 yards gained, 323.8 yards allowed

That's not good.

Seattle is a good team with an elite defense, but we don't have evidence that they are still a juggernaut if you take them out of the Pacific Northwest.

The problem?

They almost certainly won't get any home games in the playoffs. They're going to end up as the fifth seed, meaning they'll have to play the winner of the NFC East on the road in the first round of the playoffs, and then the #1 seed (Atlanta) on the road in the next round.

The biggest single advantage Seattle had this year is that home stadium, and that completely disappears in the playoffs.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/seaha...#ixzz2G0askC5c
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I think this is the case with our Defense though i don't think we will have to worry about road games now that we can cling to Russell Wilsons back to carry us on the road.

You have to admit that our D-Line has a hard time getting pressure on the road and that sometimes the CB's will leave a guy uncovered wide open its hard to win on the road for any team.

vCash
    I think the possible addition of Ray Edwards could help. With Scruggs playing in the middle, Edwards can be depth off the edge.
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    The guys on First Take said they think Sherman will be out for the playoffs, and maybe it was a mistake to have made the appeal.

Makes me wonder if we lose Sherman and get back BB, will that make us a lesser defense.

I've been watching a lot of NFL shows, and they praise our big, physical secondary. And always say that we have the biggest DB's. But they don't mention we haven't our physically biggest CB in the last 3 games. And that we haven't had Thurmond or Trufant in the last 2 games.
    Sherman is a TOP 5 CB in the NFL. Losing him would suck! I am excited to get BB back though. Browner's physicality shows teams that our Secondary is scary. The NB position (typically manned by Trufant or Thurmond) is where our biggest issues lie.

If we could line up Browner/Sherman, Thurmond/Lane/Maxwell could be the future at NB. Consistent speedy-man coverage guys in the NB position will
    transcend this DEF even further.
    I GOT THIS!!!